Promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion?

Now, me being a proud member of the Realist Brigade (TM pending), I don't get carried away easily - or at all very often, but I am now getting this gut feeling that we should get promoted this season. It is just one of those things: wasn't meant to happen logically, but the momentum suddenly appears and everything clicks into place. What do you think?
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Not for me, not yet anyway.

I think we'll have a solid season and maybe even have a sniff at the ply-offs but I think it's a little too early still.

Next season will be the year for me... Providing we keep JFH.

Comment

No Chance. Still think we will fall just short of play-offs based on our current squad.

Comment

For me its gonna be play offs then win it.

Comment

I'll wait until 14 September and vote then. So far the teams which were supposed to run away with it don't look great. JFH already has a season of experience in the Championship and I think we have the best defence in the league (only two other teams haven't given up any goals).

Comment

Kirill in 'going from one extreme to the other' shock!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Kirill in 'going from one extreme to the other' shock!
              His hamster chewed his way in to his account

Comment

I will say we could sneak top 6 depending on January buys. Just upfront if Polter gets injured I would worry about lack of backup. But at this stage it is impossible to know. 44 gAmes to go, anyone can win it. Newcastle could still run away with it and we could still do finish lower half.

Comment

Glad to see no is winning the vote. We've played two games ffs.

Lets see our position after 15 games. Our squad is miles off challenging for an automatic spot and not strong enough to finish top 6. If we get extremely lucky with injuries and suspensions etc then yes we can sneak in but one or two injuries and we're going to struggle.

It's a positive start against two teams expected to be in and around the top 10. We now have to build on that off the pitch and bring in a few more players to sustain our start. Our start will definitely improve our chances of signing players that maybe wouldn't have come had we lost both games, so that's a positive.

I'll still stick with a final position of around 8th come May. Another good pre season under JFH and more signings like this summer will leave us in a strong position to challenge for the 2017/18 season.

Comment

Meaningless poll at this stage. Clickbait.

Comment

Have you voted in this one hamster?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...rediction-Poll

Comment

Bit premature this poll, but why not?

Comment

If we keep keeping clean sheets we will be well amongst it. As George graham used to say clean sheets win you trophies

Our last promotion was based in defensive record

Comment

Build a solid team first and if we can get shrewd bargains maybe next season we will definitely finished higher than last season IMO
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Now, me being a proud member of The Pessimists Brigade
                              I've fixed that for you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X