Jimmy and his contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy and his contract

His rolling contract needs sorting before the big guns come sniffing.
    I know its only 2 games but....

But what,it's 2 games in

Comment

Can see us doing reasonably well and someone like Palace sniffing around come November when Pards gets the tin-tack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        But what,it's 2 games in
        2 games is gonna turn into 3,4,5,6,....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          But what,it's 2 games in
          Correct. Let's keep it real. No one benefits from hype starting at this stage, the last thing JFH would want. He's trying real hard to stop people getting carried away. It isn't even September....

Comment

IMO, it doesn't take a genius to work out he has something as a gaffer.. He's already done a truly remarkable job with us. To stop the rot, give us an identity again, shifting the high earners and building a young solid team on a modest budget.

We aren't going to win every game and we might not even get play-offs this season but the work he is doing overall is second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              IMO, it doesn't take a genius to work out he has something as a gaffer.. He's already done a truly remarkable job with us. To stop the rot, give us an identity again, shifting the high earners and building a young solid team on a modest budget.

We aren't going to win every game and we might not even get play-offs this season but the work he is doing overall is second to none.
              Over half this board were sl@gging him off prior to Leeds. some very fickle people around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Over half this board were sl@gging him off prior to Leeds. some very fickle people around.
                One of them weren't me pal.

Comment

One of them weren't me pal.
                  Nor me

Comment

Who are they? Who are they? Who are they...

Comment

the work he is doing overall is second to none.
                      What he needs is for everyone to stay level headed, manage their expectations.

Getting to the top - especially after two games - isn't the hard bit. The hard bit is staying there or thereabouts, when everyone has sussed out the way you set up and want to knock you off the perch. We have very limited resources, let's just take it game by game.

As Mr.Wolf said, lets not start sucking eachothersdicks just yet... I have no doubt JFH would agree with that.

Comment

So keep his contract as is ?

Comment

I find that JFH is the most level-headed of any gaffer out there as well.

I don't think they'll be any doubt from anyone that he will keep this squad grounded and keep wanting more!

Seems very very demanding.

Comment

If we are top (or near the top) at Christmas, why would he want to go to a team struggling at the bottom of the premiership?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              So keep his contract as is ?
                              If it was up to me mate, I'd give him a reasonably long term contract and go, there you go Jimmy, build a new legacy with this identity you are creating. Even before these first two wins and pre-season, my faith was fully in him to build us again.

But nowdays I think it will be unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                              X