Austin Coming Home ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    So its Everton, Geordies or us. Some of its got to be bowlarks.
    Or Wolves.

Comment

One thing to think of, would these rubbish rumours even be allowed to fly about if we hadnt won all our games so far and were top????

Comment

Well we are after a striker aint we ?

Comment

Can't see him going to Newcastle as surely he would have gone there last summer. Plus he wanted to stay in the south to be near his family and soccer schools which he has a heavy input in. Could possibly go to Everton on loan but unless him and his family broaden their minds about living up north then i doubt he'll go. And there's no way he will come back here. Surely just wait for his chance at Southampton. This could just be his agent banding around that he isn't playing and could be up for a move. Who knows?

Comment

If the Toon paid that for him, which would be madness, surely we get a sell on fee?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              If the Toon paid that for him, which would be madness, surely we get a sell on fee?
              There were definitely a number of clauses based on appearances and goals. Not sure if there was a sell on though!

Comment

Is he not just about to become dad again??? Won't want be away if that's the case. Will no doubt stop where he is

Comment

I would say that charlie will bench warm what ever club he goes to in the premier, you would have to put a ? Over his fitness
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    There were definitely a number of clauses based on appearances and goals. Not sure if there was a sell on though!
                    Probably why they are getting rid then, Saints are no idiots.

Comment

Reckon Palace would be in for him. Would be perfect for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Reckon Palace would be in for him. Would be perfect for them.
                        Think they will test the water. Pardew reakoned they were in for a couple of strikers.

Comment

Don't want him. When fit he is fantastic but I don't think he will fit into our system now as isn't adequate Polter replacement which is what we are looking for. We are buying to.fit a system. Also over the past year he is injured almost constantly, to buy or loan a backup striker that's constantly injured makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            Don't want him. When fit he is fantastic but I don't think he will fit into our system now as isn't adequate Polter replacement which is what we are looking for. We are buying to.fit a system. Also over the past year he is injured almost constantly, to buy or loan a backup striker that's constantly injured makes no sense.
                            Hate to say it but I'm in total agreement.

Comment

obviously total malarkey. but if it came off, id be the first one to invade the pitch and give the chap a big ol hug (no homo)
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Charlie will be back

Not considered an option under new management at Southampton and when interviewed by dave McIntyre on Sunday Charlie said he had an offer from Everton ( not sure I believe that) but his words where I want to go home, so make of that what you will. Claims his family is settled down south therefore wouldn't move up North.

Can definitely see him returning this window

Comment

Working...
                                X