Stat of Season so Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Not saying they will be but you cant honestly tell me you thought they looked 2 good teams, they bboth looked very mediocre
    If we're beating mid table sides 2-0 and 3-0 where does that place us?

Leeds and Cardiff may be mediocre, but that means we're way better than that. Great start to the season and long may it continue

Comment

I will also say this...

All good teams make who they play against look mediocre!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        If we're beating mid table sides 2-0 and 3-0 where does that place us?

Leeds and Cardiff may be mediocre, but that means we're way better than that. Great start to the season and long may it continue
        Dont think he is arguing its a great start and absolutley long may it continue, but you cant argue the fact that both sides have been poor. Yes, our performance has to do with that to some extent, but we will face a lot harder games.

Comment

whats embarassing to suggest both teams were poor? didnt you think so? if not I'd hate to see what you think poor is
          Embarrassing because your trying to put negative spin on what has been a positive start to the season better then most anticipated. Most people predicting we could lose both but when we don't and win its not because we done well it's because opposition is rubbish

The whole division is poor and that includes villa and Newcastle who so many seem to rate. In this league if your fit and organised you pick up more points then you drop and for a change were both. You can only beat what is in front of you buddy so why look for a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Dont think he is arguing its a great start and absolutley long may it continue, but you cant argue the fact that both sides have been poor. Yes, our performance has to do with that to some extent, but we will face a lot harder games.
            Read post above from West Acton

Comment

Both teams poor? Or maybe both teams weren't as fit, ready and out the blocks as Jimmy has made us.

Comment

I like to think all the other teams are dreading us

Comment

Barnsley seem up for it after their result at the weekend.

We'll have to be very careful - Potential banana skin! Did a number on Derby!

Comment

The new thing will go from "We'll give him ten games and see if he's cut out for this" to "We'll give him 3 games against top teams in this division and if we don't win them, he's not good enough". The old Rangers adage is always true for fans it seems: If we win, the other team weren't good and we were only slightly better.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

This dr0ss ball aint been too shabby has it

In fairness, I think most of us (me included) have said throughout pre-season that we look defensively very good, but were worried about attacking options. Jimmy seems to have proved us wrong though, what with us bagging 5 goals in 2 games n all.

I didn't expect us to start this well tbf, very pleasantly surprised. Long may it continue, can't wait for Saturday's game already (I know we are playing Weds btw before I am corrected, but I'm not making that trip up).

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fantastic start & like matty said above wasnt expecting it at all, we really are looking the buisness and very much like 2010 season! Cant see whats so negative about what daves said, its only cos we`re so used to getting our hopes up, then getting them dashed! Like the odd few negative posters theres always the pirahnas that are biting no matter what
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          And that was in the 93rd minute apparently
                          Great defence or sh*te opponents or both?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            And that was in the 93rd minute apparently
                            Was that the header into the ground that gently bounced into Smithies arms?

Comment

thought both leeds & Cardiff were very poor teams
                              But were they really poor, or was it us that made them look poor by doing our homework on them and nullifying their strengths?

Comment

Working...
                              X