Stat of Season so Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat of Season so Far

In the 2 games, there has only been 1 shot on target against us.

And that was in the 93rd minute apparently

Comment

Don't want to take anything away from us but thought both leeds & Cardiff were very poor teams, but they say the opposition are only as good as you let them be

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Don't want to take anything away from us but thought both leeds & Cardiff were very poor teams, but they say the opposition are only as good as you let them be
        Agree with this Dave, expected far more from both of them, but can only beat whats put in front of us and got to give credit to our defensive set up

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Can we sin bin for a week anyone who dares to say they were awful and we only won cos of that reason.
          Mmmm

Comment

Mmmm
            It's embarrassing Kev. Some fans are so determined not to give club or certain individuals credit they will cling to anything to be negative.

Comment

Maybe Daves a bit gutted cos he predicted us to have five points after five games and had a bet on it westy, with us drawing to a very poor Leeds and losing to a very poor Cardiff.

Comment

I had us down for 10 from our first 5, but even thats looking like it might be a bit short.

Comment

How sweet it is to beat poor teams 3-0 home and 2-0 away

Comment

I doubt Leeds or Cardiff will be near the bottom come season end, but knock yourself out mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      I doubt Leeds or Cardiff will be near the bottom come season end, but knock yourself out mate.
                      Not saying they will be but you cant honestly tell me you thought they looked 2 good teams, they bboth looked very mediocre

Comment

Maybe Daves a bit gutted cos he predicted us to have five points after five games and had a bet on it westy, with us drawing to a very poor Leeds and losing to a very poor Cardiff.
                        not at all I'd like us to have 15pts but expected more from both of those teams

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          It's embarrassing Kev. Some fans are so determined not to give club or certain individuals credit they will cling to anything to be negative.
                          whats embarassing to suggest both teams were poor? didnt you think so? if not I'd hate to see what you think poor is

Comment

Fair comments Dave.
                            So with so many big clubs like Leeds and Cardiff being so poor, do you still stand by your prediction that we will be bottom half and could even be in a relegation battle Dave?

Comment

Obviously it's a fantastic start!

I genuinely have nothing to say, and I don't think any other fan does really... So far, it looks like we're just going about our own business!
                              I'd urge other Rangers fan on here not to entertain the select few who've come out for some Monday morning fishing on here... haha.

As expected and thought, when we first went and got him - I think we have an absolute gem in JFH. I pray that we hang onto him for the foreseeable!

Comment

Working...
                              X