No announcement yet.

MOTM Game 2: Cardiff v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, some people won't vote if it's public, yes we're anonymous, but they don't want the stick that sometimes goes with it. This way, more people may vote. And you can play hunt the rogue voter as well. That's more interesting isn't it?

Yes it takes a few minutes to double-check before adding player names. There'd be murders if some names were wrong after people had voted!
    Last edited by Olly; 15-08-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      Well, some people won't vote if it's public, yes we're anonymous, but they don't want the stick that sometimes goes with it. This way, more people may vote.
      Anonymous votes are boring though

Besides, they're already anonymous because they're using a moniker!

Comment

I'm sure I did a poll once on whether people wanted anonymous polls and I think it was yes, surely the hunt is better than the kill?
        Last edited by Olly; 15-08-2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          I'm sure I did a poll once on whether people wanted anonymous polls and I think it was yes
          Yes, but only three people voted in it mate

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...nonymous-polls

Comment

First time in forever but QPR have just gotten an in form player in FIFA Ultimate Team for the second week running in the form of Steven Caulker after his performance against Cardiff. Congratulations Steven.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X