0.00%
    Washington
    0.00%
    Perch
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Caulker all day long

Comment

Not seen the whole game yet, but going by match reports and what's being said on various other mediums, I've voted for Caulker.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Not seen the whole game yet, but going by match reports and what's being said on various other mediums, I've voted for Caulker.
        me too

Comment

I suppose Caulker he was a threat to them had 3 or 4 good chances and scored ,but thought Hall was very good

Comment

Caulker, Cousins , Henry and Mass all got top ratings. Thats workimg into some midfield partnership. The hated ome and Luongo.

Cardiff v QPR player ratings

By Ian McCullough 15/08/2016

QPR: Sebastian Polter
            QPR sit top of the Championship table after winning their opening two matches. Here’s how we rated each Rangers player in Sunday’s 2-0 victory at Cardiff.

Alex Smithies: 6
            A bystander for much of the game, with Cardiff’s toothless attack not forcing him into a save of note. Dealt well with anything that did come his way.

Nedum Onuoha: 7
            Not a natural right-back and at times it continues to show. Did well when he got forward, but did so almost reluctantly rather than instinctively. Defensively solid.

Grant Hall: 7
            Caught ball-watching on two occasions in the first half and was rescued by Steven Caulker and then Jake Bidwell. Improved in the second and is forming an excellent centre-half partnership with Caulker.

Steven Caulker: 8
            Produced arguably his best performance in a Rangers shirt – against the club they signed him from. Marshalled the defence superbly and his aerial threat at set-pieces was obvious even before he opened the scoring.

QPR: Jimmy Floyd HasselbainkHasselbaink on Caulker: “Steven is part of a defensive unit that works with him. He’s a big member of our squad and an England international. It’s nice to see him around the place giving his experience, but let’s not forget we can only be strong if we’re a unit.”
            Jake Bidwell: 7
            The archetypal steady-Eddie fullback. No frills, but does his job with the minimum of fuss. His curling free-kick set up the opening goal for Caulker.

Karl Henry: 8
            Another excellent display from the veteran midfielder. Strong in the tackle and used the ball well.

Massimo Luongo: 8
            Like Henry, he was outstanding in the middle of the park and has added steel to his on-the-ball ability. Despite some heavy treatment from the Cardiff players he snapped into tackles and worked hard for his team.

Jordan Cousins: 8
            Outstanding in the second half. Never stops running and has the legs and mobility that have been so lacking in a Rangers midfield for several years. Got better as the game went on and Cardiff tired.

QPR goal
            Caulker’s second-half header opened the scoring
            Ben Gladwin: 6
            Looks lost on the wing and limped off in the first half with an ankle injury following a strong challenge by Joe Ralls after taking too long to bring the ball under control.

Tjaronn Chery: 7
            Always a threat going forward and although he was largely kept in check by the home defence, his ability to pick the ball up and run at players meant he was always in the game. Scored with a brilliant penalty to seal the win.

Sebastian Polter: 6
            Not as good as he was against Leeds and his final ball let him down on occasions. Worked hard as always though and won the penalty.

Yeni Ngbakoto: 6
            Off the pace after coming on for Gladwin and missed a glorious chance to score and being teed up by Cousins just after half-time. Allowed Jazz Richards too much space on the Cardiff right on a few occasions, but like the rest of the team improved in the second half.

Comment

Even before Caulker's goal he was my hands-down MOTM. Excellent performance from him, dominant throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                Who was yours?
                Greengrass, or whoever makes a MOTM poll - please can you make the vote public - makes it much more interesting!

Comment

I usually do it and always do public, someone beat me to it. Myu i think doesnt usually do publics, so could of been him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    I usually do it and always do public, someone beat me to it. Myu i think doesnt usually do publics, so could of been him.
                    It was Greengrass mate, he's the OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      It was Greengrass mate, he's the OP!
                      Oh admin cant add a poll after a poster has made the post wothout a poll, sorry mate didnt know that, honestly thought you could. My bad.

Comment

Oh admin cant add a poll after a poster has made the post wothout a poll, sorry mate didnt know that, honestly thought you could. My bad.
                        Oh that's true that admin can add a poll, but I'm assuming Greengrass did it himself?

Comment

It was just a thread by him with no poll first mate. So honestly dont know.

Comment

It was just a thread by him with no poll first mate. So honestly dont know.
                            Just checked the logs - looks like it was Greengrass who did the poll. It takes a few minutes to add all the poll details once you've posted, that's prob why it didnt appear at first.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X