Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Quite a lot of singing as well which is rare at an away game these days
    Couple of brand new songs as well wasn't there isle mate?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      A lot of standing or were people sitting? I love an away game but bugs me that we are a sit down and clap away support (for the most part)
      know what your saying, but me and my lad had tickets towards the back and if everyone would have stood, he wouldnt had seen a bloody thing.

No problem with moving to the front if thats what people want to do, but the 2 times iv done that, someone has got funny about me taking another seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        know what your saying, but me and my lad had tickets towards the back and if everyone would have stood, he wouldnt had seen a bloody thing.

No problem with moving to the front if thats what people want to do, but the 2 times iv done that, someone has got funny about me taking another seat.
        Stand him on the seat? I use to love that as a kid. But i do see your point as well. Not sure how Leeds, Shef Wed, Man Utd, Villa etc do it, but they all stand even if the top tier without exception.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          Stand him on the seat? I use to love that as a kid. But i do see your point as well. Not sure how Leeds, Shef Wed, Man Utd, Villa etc do it, but they all stand even if the top tier without exception.
          Still cant see mate, even if standing on the seat.

Like i said, i have no problem with moving down the front and i expect these other teams who do it week in-week out have some sort of "known system" where young'uns can go down the front. Just seems we have a few who dont like it. Does breed a different atmosphere and my boy loves it even though he cant see whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Still cant see mate, even if standing on the seat.

Like i said, i have no problem with moving down the front and i expect these other teams who do it week in-week out have some sort of "known system" where young'uns can go down the front. Just seems we have a few who dont like it. Does breed a different atmosphere and my boy loves it even though he cant see whats going on
            Should never be a problem if theres a couple of empty seats

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Was there a little during the Wembley season but this feels different to me
              "Band of Brothers".....

Comment

Working...
              X