Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players pleased with our fans

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/p...f-wls-football

The club have really nailed this. Feels like the players really do give a ####. Can you imagine this sort of communication in the redknapp days? Rangers are back

Comment

Great to see the appreciation from the players. We seem a lot more together this season on and off the pitch. Great showing from the fans today too

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        The club have really nailed this. Feels like the players really do give a ####. Can you imagine this sort of communication in the redknapp days? Rangers are back
        Looking back now the Redknapp days were a complete joke. Wembley win aside. The togetherness from literally everyone is so impressive. Looks like they all want to do well for each other. And that has been missing now for 6 years. Was there a little during the Wembley season but this feels different to me

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          Looking back now the Redknapp days were a complete joke. Wembley win aside. The togetherness from literally everyone is so impressive. Looks like they all want to do well for each other. And that has been missing now for 6 years. Was there a little during the Wembley season but this feels different to me
          It's totally different now mate. We're a proffesional football club again. It really highlights how much of a shambles we've been for too long. Thank god that's over, win or lose so long as we do it together that will do for me

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            It's totally different now mate. We're a proffesional football club again. It really highlights how much of a shambles we've been for too long. Thank god that's over, win or lose so long as we do it together that will do for me
            That is what us fans have been crying out for since Warnock took us up. I feel there will be a few more premiership teams with a lack of desire from players this season and next. Saw it with Villa and Newcastle for the last two seasons and we know it's damn hard to get that togetherness back into the club. It's not just the players either. It has to come from everyone involved

Comment

Including us

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                "Wembley win aside"
                My favourite ever moment of supporting the Rs since 1974. We were pretty together that day to be fair.

Comment

How many travelled?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    How many travelled?
                    Looked to be about 500 which was more than I thought would there

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      yea around that if not a few less. If thats a saturday 3:00, would like to think we could double that.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Cardiff official says 700, BBC said near 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Cardiff official says 700, BBC said near 1000.
                          really? didnt feel like it Hubs. would put my mortgage on it not being 1,000.

Comment

Quite a lot of singing as well which is rare at an away game these days

Comment

A lot of standing or were people sitting? I love an away game but bugs me that we are a sit down and clap away support (for the most part)

Comment

Working...
                              X