No announcement yet.

Your take on today's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent away performance. Nothing outstanding going forward but solid as anything. Exactly what's needed away from home. Defence were superb and everyone worked there socks off. One more quality signing and play offs has to be the aim imo

Comment

Not be get carried away,only 2 games, good win today but certainly not thinking of promotion at this stage ,we have only 2 strikers in our team,if Polter gets injured we are screwed so we need at least one more striker in before end of month,top 6 stop is possible if JFH is backed by the board

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Not be get carried away,only 2 games, good win today but certainly not thinking of promotion at this stage ,we have only 2 strikers in our team,if Polter gets injured we are screwed so we need at least one more striker in before end of month,top 6 stop is possible if JFH is backed by the board
        This is a serious question, if it was two defeats can you honestly say you (and others) wouldn't be getting carried away with jfh out and relegation talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          This is a serious question, if it was two defeats can you honestly say you (and others) wouldn't be getting carried away with jfh out and relegation talk?
          I wouldn't but of course plenty would, look at the posts after our 1-1 draw pre season against Burton. Some seemed to want him sacked there and then. Plenty were complete doom.and gloom, others gave him no chance

Comment

I'm delighted with the win and would have took a draw before ko as I expect most of us would.
            Great start to season and sensible comments from the club, players and fans, what's going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Even with two league wins it appears that JFH is clueless for playing Gladwin, and Washington will never be a succes because he is just pony, apparently.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Pretty much the perfect away performance. Never felt like we were going to loose and once we scored always felt like coming home with the 3 points
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Door kept shut - priority no 1. Taking our chances: definite improvement. Well done to all concerned. Let's just take it game by game and see how we go. So far so good.

Comment

Only seen the goals but must have been a good performance, 2-0 away to Cardiff!!! This is such a turnaround, I mean Caulker?? I wrote him off, I knew there was a player in there but I never thought I would see it when he was playing for us. He has had a kick up the #### from somewhere and it's showing. Sounds like Chery is playing well, no surprise I think he is our most Technical player, great ability. Polter has turned it around, great attitude. Bidwell and Cousins look good signings. I could go on.

I know there's only 2 games gone and we will play tougher opponents... But it's exciting to see us in this position!
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Leeds and Cardiff are pretty tough opponent's, big guns are Newcastle and villa, they have not had best of starts although villa bleat Rotherham, Barnsley will be tough after there result v derby.

Comment

Very solid away performance and any away win in this division is brilliant for us IMHO.

seems that JFH building from the back is paying dividends after so much complaining and "#########" being quoted every other sentence.

Actually thought it was Gladwins best half hour (from memory was around that much?) in a rangers shirt. Looked positive on the ball and tried to get things going. Seen a glimmer there that i hope he can build on. Any news on the injury?

Cherry - Wouldnt look out of place in the prem and will look better with more qulaity around him.

Yeni - fancy him to bag a few this season as isnt afraid to get inside and make runs past the front man.

All round, excellent win. Thought Cardiff were pi$$ poor going forward, but said the same about Leeds, so perhaps we deserve more credit as opposed to the opposition being poor.

Anyone see the 3 cardiff fans wanting a ruck on the walkway out? really hope someone gave it to them as they were mouthing off to anyone smaller or a lot older

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          Barnsley will be tough after there result v derby.
                          Yes i agree, but as long as we all remember that they are very poor Barnsley if we win again yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            Leeds and Cardiff are pretty tough opponent's, big guns are Newcastle and villa, they have not had best of starts although villa bleat Rotherham, Barnsley will be tough after there result v derby.
                            Everyone is bleating in Cardiff

Comment

Working...
                            X