Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Bog Paper ?

Comment

The soap?

Comment

Washing your hands.

Comment

None of the above, I'm in rural Canada, so maple syrup for soap, pine tree bark for toilet paper & a Chelscum shirt to wrap it all up in.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            None of the above, I'm in rural Canada, so maple syrup for soap, pine tree bark for toilet paper & a Chelscum shirt to wrap it all up in.
            I'll trade you some barbecue sauce to get my hands on real Canadian syrup.

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerSaurusRex View Post
              I'll trade you some barbecue sauce to get my hands on real Canadian syrup.
              Wife's family north of here tap they're own syrup and have a waiting list for it, it beats the store bought stuff easily. Is the BBQ sauce in your neck of the woods the tomato based stuff?
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Wife's family north of here tap they're own syrup and have a waiting list for it, it beats the store bought stuff easily. Is the BBQ sauce in your neck of the woods the tomato based stuff?
                There's a good variety. My personal favorite is from a smokehouse north of Austin, it's a vinegar base that's very spicy and smoky and comes out as a nice burnt orange color. Very strong so you don't need to use much of it. Tomato based sauce is common in Memphis and Kansas City and it's my least favorite kind.

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerSaurusRex View Post
                  There's a good variety. My personal favorite is from a smokehouse north of Austin, it's a vinegar base that's very spicy and smoky and comes out as a nice burnt orange color. Very strong so you don't need to use much of it. Tomato based sauce is common in Memphis and Kansas City and it's my least favorite kind.
                  I just know there is strong competition between North Carolina & South; one swears by vinegar based sauce, where as the other claims tomato is best.
                  A friend of ours moved from Scottsdale AZ to Austin earlier this year, I'll have to see what her preference is
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Meanwhile, back here we've gone top.

Comment

Working...
                    X