No announcement yet.

Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I don't think he has done all that much wrong, sounds more as though the club are saying he wants to move, I mean every player wants to play at the highest level and have mentioned it at some point. With regards to Jimmy not playing him I thought he implied he wouldn't be able to cope with the high pressing game?

Another Cesar for me, always played when asked, gave it their all in the games, has not refused to play, train, hasn't thrown a hissy fit, etc.. Can't see why people call his attitude into question, would much rather have him in the squad than not (injuries permitting :P ).

Comment

Its not him who wants to go its QPR. His wages are too high but whilst here play him.

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...-qpr-comeback?

Comment

A few years ago was an awesome player for Spurs, but after that failed medical, who's going to want him? I can understand JFH wanting to wait until the transfer window has closed but I can see him seeing the season out with us now and if he wants to play, why would JFH not play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Tricky to know what to do with him now.

Would have made life a bit easier for JFH if he had, had a shocker.

Not entirely sure what i would do with him at the weekend now? start, sub, not in squad?
            JFH needs to be pragmatic. He's the best player we have in that position and he's fit, so you have to play him. Seriously - him or Karl Henry when both are fit?

A good manager should always play the best players available to him within his system. His attitude seems perfectly fine and professional too, so no issue there. As long as he's been a QPR player he's always given his all.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Its not him who wants to go its QPR. His wages are too high but whilst here play him.
              "Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro says he is keen to secure a move to the Premier League after scoring both goals in his side's 2-1 EFL Cup win over Rochdale.

The 27-year-old, who spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom, made his first appearance for the club since December 2015 in Tuesday's win.

"My dream is to play at that level, so let's see," the Brazil international told BBC Radio London.

"I feel better and strong. I think I will show I can play at that level."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37175270

Comment

Could he play 90 mins again on Saturday? doubt it and a prem move is unlikely to be risked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  "Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro says he is keen to secure a move to the Premier League after scoring both goals in his side's 2-1 EFL Cup win over Rochdale.

The 27-year-old, who spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom, made his first appearance for the club since December 2015 in Tuesday's win.

"My dream is to play at that level, so let's see," the Brazil international told BBC Radio London.

"I feel better and strong. I think I will show I can play at that level."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37175270
                  Has he ever played since JFH joined except against Rochdale. If not, I would be interested in knowing why.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Has he ever played since JFH joined except against Rochdale. If not, I would be interested in knowing why.
                    Doesnt that interview after tuesday show you why jmel?

Comment

Remember 2 seasons ago he completed 90 mins and the players gave him an "ironic" round of applause

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Because, clearly, he doesn't want to play for us.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Doesnt that interview after tuesday show you why jmel?
                          Well I hope he gets his wish preferably by early Monday

Comment

Good player, but for the good of QPR, and himself, I'd rather we get a few mill for him and get him gone.

Comment

It is not only wages that are high we have to pay them regardless. We don't have to pay appearance fee,unused sub fee, scoring/ clean sheet bonus etc if he's not in the squad.

Comment

Why can`t he concentrate on doing a job for us instead? Pardon my anger
                                Last edited by Shania; 25-08-2016, 06:41 PM. Reason: Keyboard error
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X