No announcement yet.

Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's going to stay, play him as he is costing us big time.

We can't just have him collect money for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

You say that, but we wouldn't even make it into the matchday squad on current form! Luongo, Henry and Cousins are all performing brilliantly!

Comment

I'm pretty certain Sandro will head somewhere on loan before deadline day. Given the guy clearly can't pass a medical, I think that is about the best we can hope for!

Comment

How long has his contract got left?
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Would you break up a winning side to accommodate a lazy fat wrong un just cos hes on big wages myu?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Zenga does seem to be loving his Brazilians at the moment.
              Looks like they may be getting that Talisca for £15million as well now.

If they show any slight interest in Sandro then do a deal with them for Nathan Byrne as apparently he has been told he can find another club.
              £15m signing for a Championship club?!!?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                How long has his contract got left?
                Answered earlier: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...43#post1553943

Comment

Should we give Sandro a run out Tuesday?

Let him earn his money.

Comment

Yes, why not. The Henry/Luongo partnership isn't working IMO. Depends where he's at mentally though. I'd sooner play Cousins in the middle though, which is where he's supposed to play.

And dont forget Aerial is on his way back now and will probably get game time on Tuesday.

Comment

Yes

Comment

100% if were going to use the excuse players are tired already then rest one of them and put him in. He's getting paid make him earn it

Comment

There going to be changes for sure with these little dears are feeling rather tired so why not After all with the right attitude he's a cut above what we've got

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            if were going to use the excuse players are tired already...
                            IMO it doesn't matter how fit a player is, playing twice a week at this level will take its toll. The squad is thin and we're carrying injuries. These aren't excuses, they're basic physiological facts.

Comment

I'd like to see Comley get a game alongside Cousins.

Comment

If he's being the reported £50,000 a week he should be in every single match day squad, when fit, wether he's gonna be picked or not. Would rather him over some others in fairness if his heads on.

Comment

Working...
                                X