Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Which is exactly why Sandro should be picked when we want to be further up the park. As was said elsewhere, we can pay too much respect by sitting too deep, and when Henry plays our midpark does sit further back.
    You got it right there buddie ! Never made myself clearer enough what I meant was he doesn't have to be played at Henry's expense why can't the two play in the same side one to get forward to help attack and the more ridged to stay back , also we know Henry is well thought of by Jimmy Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      You got it right there buddie ! Never made myself clearer enough what I meant was he doesn't have to be played at Henry's expense why can't the two play in the same side one to get forward to help attack and the more ridged to stay back , also we know Henry is well thought of by Jimmy Floyd
      Henry instead of Cousins ? no. We needs Sandro for the Rovers to get match fit cos we got harder games coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Henry instead of Cousins ? no. We needs Sandro for the Rovers to get match fit cos we got harder games coming up.
        Yeah but why does it have to be Henry instead of Cousins may well be wrong but I could see a m/f 3 of Cousins Henry and Sandro wth Henry deepest or a m/f 4 with Henry and boysiak holding allowing Cousins and Sandro to be more adventuring , but I don't see Jimmy not using Henry

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Yeah but why does it have to be Henry instead of Cousins may well be wrong but I could see a m/f 3 of Cousins Henry and Sandro wth Henry deepest or a m/f 4 with Henry and boysiak holding allowing Cousins and Sandro to be more adventuring , but I don't see Jimmy not using Henry
          eh ? in place of who ? Kick 2 of Yeni,Chery,Pole or the Polt out ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            he's got a hard on for a bit of hot goalmouth action, developed a taste last time out

brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              eh ? in place of who ? Kick 2 of Yeni,Chery,Pole or the Polt out ?
              Well it depends where wer'e playing and against who , going to N/castle Norwich Villa or Brighton I certainly see Jimmy keeping things tight for a draw with the chance of nicking 3 points

Comment

• My bet is he goes off injured after 35 minutes against Blackburn.

Comment

Working...
                X