Top if we win today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top if we win today

Am I right in thinking that as our GD whatever the score if we win sends us top???

Think so mate. We have GD 3 and Brizzle have GD 2.
    So a 1-0 win would be just perfect.

Comment

As I thought Kev. One nil will send me into work Monday like a dog with two d icks

Comment

i can see us nicking it 1 nil

Comment

I'll a point all day long, win at home and draw away is always key. Anything more i'll be delighted.

Comment

Please win this, only a good start will keep the club, players and fans believing we can finish top two.

Comment

Can't assess top 2 until 15 games minimum not 2?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Can't assess top 2 until 15 games minimum not 2?
                You assesed Newcastle to win it before a ball was kicked weare mate.

Comment

Hence why I said you can't judge who after 2 games but Newcastle will still win the league because you also can't write off like you're doing. Thanks for you input again kev
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You still need to be up there for that 15 games... we can do it WeAre... think positive, think top of the Championship!

Comment

Im not being a dick Weare, im just saying you can fancy Newcastle, so some people can fancy the team they support to win it. Its called blind faith or just pure optimisim.
                      Though saying that i still only think play offs at best for us.

Comment

Tough game. On paper we should win as Cardiff have been poor, but as we know this is QPR.

Really hope we're switched on, and just keep doing what we've been doing. Secret to winning this is our defence who've been fantastic, and Cardiff haven't been scoring. Always fancy us to nick a goal.

2-0 R's

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Tough game. On paper we should win as Cardiff have been poor, but as we know this is QPR.

Really hope we're switched on, and just keep doing what we've been doing. Secret to winning this is our defence who've been fantastic, and Cardiff haven't been scoring. Always fancy us to nick a goal.

2-0 R's
                          Your first line is spot on, all Rangers fans know this deep inside.

Which way we going to go?

Comment

Its away. Our form on the road was awful last term. Like Polter says we need a massive improvement this time round.

Comment

We'll be fine, we'll lose the odd strange ones, but this is now under JFH, not then or any other time.

This is now. Think of now. Believe in now.
                              Last edited by Olly; 14-08-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X