Polter Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polter Speaks

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...-3241737.aspx?

"We need to take points back to our house in London. That's how it needs to be this season.

Our House...like that

Really really really grown on me this lad.

At first I'll be honest, I wondered what an earth we'd bought. He couldn't even trap or control a ball. His improvement has been fantastic, and he knows where the goal is. Most importantly though is he looks like he really enjoys playing for QPR and I have no doubt he'll give 150% every time he steps out into that pitch. That rubs off on others.

Fast becoming a real cult hero.

Comment

When Polter speaks. I listen.

Comment

I'm in this video , ol polter certainly becoming one of us !!https://youtu.be/kW1Gmect3Bo
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Rumor has it that Chuck Norris has a poster of Polter on his wall.....

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Our House...like that
            It was actually JFH who first used that term here (probably that's how it translates from Dutch) and Polter picked it up from him.

Comment

with the departure of blokes like Hill & Faurlin, who's blood ran blue & white, this chap is really really stepping into that much needed role of someone who is truly proud to wear our shirt.
              like jimmy rabbit, I also did not take well to him for the longest time
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Polter has always offered something just some never wanted to see it. After some of the players we have had represent us the last 5years he's a breath of fresh air

Very decent player who will in my view bag minimum 15goals this season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Polter has always offered something just some never wanted to see it. After some of the players we have had represent us the last 5years he's a breath of fresh air

Very decent player who will in my view bag minimum 15goals this season
                  Not sure people have slated him but you've got a thing of moaning about rangers fans. Still has plenty of room for improvement but clearly has a good attitude and with ex world class strikers in Sir les and jfh he has the perfect education. Won't ever be gifted but he has some real traits that makes him a defenders nightmare when playing with confidence
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Not sure people have slated him but you've got a thing of moaning about rangers fans. Still has plenty of room for improvement but clearly has a good attitude and with ex world class strikers in Sir les and jfh he has the perfect education. Won't ever be gifted but he has some real traits that makes him a defenders nightmare when playing with confidence
                    You used word slating not me but as you raised it there were plenty people slating him and yes we have some of the most moany fans out there

Agree 100% you can't put a price on his attitude he listens and wants to get better he's never going to be easy on the eye and do drag backs etc but there is defo place for him

Comment

He's a better version of Heskey

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        I'm in this video , ol polter certainly becoming one of us !!https://youtu.be/kW1Gmect3Bo
                        Which one are you Van?
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I am interested too, which one Van?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I have always regarded him a very talented player.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Which one are you Van?
                              4th left in the end shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X