No announcement yet.

Match Thread - Cardiff v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should keep Henry on as a coach next year.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Henry has done 210 minutes in the last week and is nearly 34. I know he's very fit, but I don't think he'll play. We've got games Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday after that and he'll get a rest.
      Looking at what Jimmy's done so far, one of Mass, Henry and Cousins has had a rest each game. So my prediction is it will be Mass and Cousins playing on Sunday.
      I think Yeni will start, but who on the other flank? Shodipo has had two games in a row. If Gladwin's over his ankle injury I think it will be him, with ELK to come on and make a difference second half. Just maybe, he'll let Conor play in the left sided slot, but it seems unlikely.

Comment

Gladwin starts.
        Cousins starts
        Yeni sub
        Shodipo sub

Comment

Baffling from JFH! An away game perfectly set up to hit the home team on the break and he selects a team with zero pace! Hopefully he's right and I'm wrong but my optimism of getting a result has just disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Baffling from JFH! An away game perfectly set up to hit the home team on the break and he selects a team with zero pace! Hopefully he's right and I'm wrong but my optimism of getting a result has just disappeared
            2 banks of 4 with Polter up top and Chery playing off him. Nothing about that surprises me too much to be fair. Keep it tight and try and nick it by the odd goal!

Comment

Gladwin got photos of Jimmy in a dress or something. Not sure how you can get picked again after his performance against Leeds. Surely last chance saloon for him today.

Comment

Match Thread

QPR: Smithies; Onuoha, Caulker, Hall, Bidwell; Henry, Cousins; Gladwin, Chery, Luongo; Polter.

Subs: Ingram, Washington, El Khayati, Ngbakoto, Perch, Shodipo, Kpekawa.

Comment

Powerful bench !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Who would you play away from home then, yeni is not fit enough to start.

Comment

Can we swap Gladwin for Ngbakoto and say it was an error.

Comment

Not much width in that team. Or attacking pace, bar Chery. But here's hoping. Happy with Kelvin and Luongo in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Who would you play away from home then, yeni is not fit enough to start.
                          Was fit enough to start vs Swindon ? U get match fit playing 60-70 mins not coming on for 20

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Can we swap Gladwin for Ngbakoto and say it was an error.
                            Hes not quite match fit yet myu otherwise you could be sure we would be .

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                              Was fit enough to start vs Swindon ?
                              And that's how the manager found out and told everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                And that's how the manager found out and told everyone?
                                Looks like typical JFH away mentality to me. That hasn't really worked for us on the road to date, could change if uses the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X