Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of posting a thread when tix are available???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of posting a thread when tix are available???

And put on sale. Home and away?? Matty has done this in the past, I recall, and it would be a useful service.... Having a ST I don't bother checking the official for home matches, but I have to buy a friend a tix for the Newcastle match.... I hardly ever check the official, but don't want to miss out.

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...home-or-away**

Comment

No. Just a thought that when the box office starts selling tickets one of us, who's found out, could post a thread; eg Box Office selling Wigan away tix or Newcastle home. Make sense? Would be ejist a heads up for those who don't go on the official ever and might miss out on tix (ie me for Newcastle. And my mate would kill me...)

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Any chance of posting a thread when tix are available??? And put on sale. Home and away??
        You can add exactly this to your Google calendar or whichever calendar app you use. There's a link to it on the offish. Once downloaded all the dates magically appear in your calendar for when tickets become available for pre-sale to members, and then when available on general sale. I suggest that's probably the simplest solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          You can add exactly this to your Google calendar or whichever calendar app you use. There's a link to it on the offish. Once downloaded all the dates magically appear in your calendar for when tickets become available for pre-sale to members, and then when available on general sale. I suggest that's probably the simplest solution.
          Great. Thanks. Will do. Have to buy a home tix for a Newcastle fan and am terrified I'll forget. Hahah. Cheers.

Comment

youre getting him one in the home end? LR is already going to be replete with Toon lot, as usual when glory clubs come to our gaff
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              youre getting him one in the home end? LR is already going to be replete with Toon lot, as usual when glory clubs come to our gaff
              Ellerslie. He's a great mate. He won't be cheering them on, Arthur.

Comment

Newcastle members pre sale is on now, saw on qpr site and thought of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Newcastle members pre sale is on now, saw on qpr site and thought of this thread.
                  Thanks so much. I just got my pal the seat next to me. I appreciate it

Comment

Have we ever had a thread for away day pubs? I don't remember seeing one on here, but that may be for obvious reasons...

Comment

Working...
                    X