No announcement yet.

Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a hypocrite because I hate Sky for what they have done to our game and how their money has made the gap between the big clubs and small clubs huge but then I do enjoy watching the games.

Comment

Maybe a stream gotta wait till ko. Fingers crossed.

http://www.feed2allnow.eu/type/football.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        I'm a hypocrite because I hate Sky for what they have done to our game and how their money has made the gap between the big clubs and small clubs huge but then I do enjoy watching the games.
        Do you enjoy them because they are on Sky or because you want to watch the games whatever channel they are on. We have enough terrestrial channels so one of them could be dedicated to football (our national sport), so that everybody could enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Maybe a stream gotta wait till ko. Fingers crossed.

http://www.feed2allnow.eu/type/football.html
          One of them awful pop up sites every 2 seconds where you have to register. Avoid.

Comment

Doesn't look like it's being shown here in SA either which makes me think there probably won't be any streams available!

Comment

I see 'Ultra HD' is their new selling point ZZZzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                One of them awful pop up sites every 2 seconds where you have to register. Avoid.
                Iv watched all the preseason and lots of others with no problems and no pop ups. No reg req.
                I will put the link up to the actual game when it ko so you can bypass all the pops.

Comment

Iv watched all the preseason and lots of others with no problems and no pop ups. No reg req.
                  I will put the link up to the actual game when it ko so you can bypass all the pops.
                  I'll be amazed if there's a stream for today seeing as its not televised over here.

Comment

Sounds great. I'll wait for you to do that.

Comment

http://www.feed2allnow.eu/watch/4567...on-sunday.html

this is goals on sunday from the same site.

Tell me if its any good

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        I'll be amazed if there's a stream for today seeing as its not televised over here.
                        Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Doesn't look like it's being shown here in SA either which makes me think there probably won't be any streams available!
                          You must have an incredible life style. Once living in Dubai tax free earnings and now in south Africa, you don't do bad and on another level to the rest of us
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thanks mate. I've only ever found them sites a real pain in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              You must have an incredible life style. Once living in Dubai tax free earnings and now in south Africa, you don't do bad and on another level to the rest of us
                              Trust me mate......Johannesburg is far from glamorous! Ha ha

Comment

Due to the time and lack of games today, there might just be a live stream going abroad.

I think there is still a slim chance we might find one.

Comment

Working...
                                X