X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German incoming ??

http://www.sport.de/news/ne2368680/b...-vor-abschied/

Sven Schipplock from Hamburg ?

Is a striker and hasnt scored in 21 games and hes having a moan at his current manager

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Sounds like it's a no goer according to West London sport....

Meanwhile, reports in Germany are claiming that QPR are interested in 27-year-old Hamburg forward Sven Schipplock.

Rangers are interested in a number of forwards in Europe, but Schipplock is not currently one of them.

However, it is claimed that the player could be on his way to England before the transfer window closes and that Loftus Road might be his destination.

The story appears to have emanated from the local media in Hamburg.

Comment

#wrongsort

Comment

Go for Bastian Sweinsteiger from Utd instead. At least, he used to be a striker.. This is basically a joke, folks.
          Last edited by Shania; 12-08-2016, 09:15 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

A phrase which had a totally different meaning round about 1941....

Comment

Sounds like a BFUG

Comment

Never been a prolific goalscorer seemed to remember he left Hoffenhiem for Hamburg under similar circumstances ie forcing a move after falling out with the manager. Can't say he's better than we've already got. If he can't score with Firmino and Volland in behind him then I doubt he could do it with El Khayati supplying the crosses
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                  If he can't score with Firmino and Volland in behind him then I doubt he could do it with El Khayati supplying the crosses
                  Yeni found it quite easy to do that on wednesday night.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 13-08-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Yeni found it quite easy to do that on wednesday night.
                    Completely different player. This guy is an out and out striker. Probably liken him to Kevin Davies just a lot more temperamental
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                      Completely different player. This guy is an out and out striker. Probably liken him to Kevin Davies just a lot more temperamental
                      Not talking about the scorer, talking about the crosser, cos it looked to me you were implying Naz cant cross in your first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Not talking about the scorer, talking about the crosser, cos it looked to me you were implying Naz cant cross in your first post.
                        It was more stating the gulf in class from Firmino and Volland (both 30m+ players) to Nas

Comment

Working...
                        X