Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some may have to watch out when posting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some may have to watch out when posting!!

The moaners on here had best watch out if this idea drom Charlton catches on

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/pic-charl...ed-their/79013

F ecking morons some clubs owners are. Pleased to say I doubt Tony would do this, look at his twitter responses and so on, seems to be getting more in touch. I would still meet with him if I was that guy, just to tell him where fo shove his season ticket, no way in hell would I sign that comtract though. If they did this to all fans who moaned on twitter tgough imagine the lost revenue.

Comment

Outrageous. Jeez. The thought police are everywhere. Fortunately that doesn't happen here, because Tony F and Les personally upgraded Hitman's Wartbs ticket against Leeds......

Comment

Hahaha, this is so bad it's funny! Considering the dire situation Charlton are in, you'd think they'd be paying fans to turn up. If they need to silence season ticket holders things must be really bad. Talk about dumping on your own doorstep.

Comment

My mate was just telling me about that. Incredible isn't it!

Comment

Comment

Excellent. lets hope it went to the same Mug who was giving it all mouth 1st game of last season about us being a "tinpot" club to me and my lad.

In all seriousness though, if this happened here, i would like to think if we got it viral, all supporters would support a protest and would not attend games untill something was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                Excellent. lets hope it went to the same Mug who was giving it all mouth 1st game of last season about us being a "tinpot" club to me and my lad.

In all seriousness though, if this happened here, i would like to think if we got it viral, all supporters would support a protest and would not attend games untill something was done.
                This. One would hope so. This is truly outrageous.

Comment

Charlton have now backed down on this. Whoever came up with this idea must be a very special #####. There was only one way this was going to end, what a way to win back your fans and rebuild the club!

Comment

I'd of been more than happy to meet the fella who wrote that letter. I can assure you he'd of regretted it by the time I'd of finished ripping him a new one. Cheeky c##ts

Comment

Originally posted by Chiswick Rs View Post
                      Charlton have now backed down on this. Whoever came up with this idea must be a very special #####. There was only one way this was going to end, what a way to win back your fans and rebuild the club!
                      They didnt back down they had the appointment and he m3t and they said he didnt have to sign as he apologized again. I dont get it, if he did aomething illegal ban him , otherwise its none of their business if he ##### off their players.

Comment

Imagine if QPR Report was a Charlton fan?

He would have milked this for years

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Outrageous. Jeez. The thought police are everywhere. Fortunately that doesn't happen here, because Tony F and Les personally upgraded Hitman's Wartbs ticket against Leeds......

Comment

Stupid letter from Charlton but I dont get why people post stupid stuff online with their real name and photo. Back in the day the internet was fairly anonymous but now its so intertwined with real life many leave themselves open to problems.

For example, company's now trawl through candidates social media accounts before making an offer and I know a few that have been pulled because of what they found!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              Stupid letter from Charlton but I dont get why people post stupid stuff online with their real name and photo. Back in the day the internet was fairly anonymous but now its so intertwined with real life many leave themselves open to problems.

For example, company's now trawl through candidates social media accounts before making an offer and I know a few that have been pulled because of what they found!
                              The reason this guy got the letter was because he was known to Charlton as an ex-volunteer. This is the reason he got the letter over others, they were able to track him as they knew his details.

Comment

Working...
                              X