Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Player Question

Good morning,

I'm not a regular poster here on the site and wanted to ask a question about the QPR Player. I am not going to be able to attend as many games this season as I normally do, is it possible to view the full 90 minutes without seeing the score on the QPR player link? Also roughly how long does it take for the games to be added to the player?

As I said I'm not a regular poster but I do like reading fellow fans views about players and performances.

I think the full 90 minutes are added the day after the game. Not sure about the other part.

Comment

Originally posted by fletchmonkey View Post
      is it possible to view the full 90 minutes without seeing the score on the QPR player link?
      Yes it's possible but it's tricky. Once logged in you have to hold a magazine (or something of similar size) to cover the right side of the screen, then very carefully scroll down and click on the shot of the game, being careful not to reveal the score below it. I do the same myself if I can't get to a game and don't want to know the score.

Originally posted by fletchmonkey View Post
      Also roughly how long does it take for the games to be added to the player?
      Usually by about noon the next day

Comment

Haha I thought as much, nothing worse than sitting through a whole game of football where you know you're gonna get . Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X