Options for Incoming loans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for Incoming loans?

I think we well get 2 loanies from premiership teams comes closer to the shut down of the window.
    Most in here say the need is for a striker and a winger - who could these be?

JFH wants young players that want to play and developed with QPR,he won't want any loans unless he absolutely has to

Comment

Gnabry if Arsenal are willing to loan him, and a wise old head such as Nugent that is happy to be backup for Big Seb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        JFH wants young players that want to play and developed with QPR,he won't want any loans unless he absolutely has to
        Loanies can be developed and bought if they show they have the desire to play for QPR

Comment

personally would like to see us go in for Bamford on a perm. 100% Fits the mould for what we are trying to do here and with recent prem failings of his, value should be more realistic now. Heard on the radio figures of 3 mil being banded around. Would be a real coup for us and think we could get a very decent return on that money in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            personally would like to see us go in for Bamford on a perm. 100% Fits the mould for what we are trying to do here and with recent prem failings of his, value should be more realistic now. Heard on the radio figures of 3 mil being banded around. Would be a real coup for us and think we could get a very decent return on that money in a few years.
            Wigan are in for him I believe, would love it if we signed him.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bamford is an obvious one for me too. Would suit what we are looking for pretty well, both in terms of the individual and the type of player he is!

Comment

I'm not sure he would suit our system with only one up front. I don't think Jimmy will change to a 442/352 on a regular basis. So where would he fit in. Don't get me wrong i would love us to get an instinctive goalscorer in but Polter for me has cemented his place and is doing great. And i think will get even better now with Yeni to help feed him.

Comment

Loan Signings

Fair enough, it seems we haven't got much of a budget to sign players on a permanent basis.

Would of expected us to sign a few on loan though? Squad is very thin!

Comment

Wish we had only taken Tozer on loan...

Agree that Bamford would be a great signing....loan or Perm.

Comment

We could sub them a few quid until they get back on their feet.

Comment

Chelsea have a list of clubs they wont loan to.
                        Anyone reckon we are on this list?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ll-_-578836721

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Chelsea have a list of clubs they wont loan to.
                          Anyone reckon we are on this list?
                          I wouldn't have thought so. They've loaned us players in the past. I imagine this applies to their direct competitors. If anything QPR would be a good option for loans as we're close by and could offer good experience to their younger peripheral players. The only possible issue would be if they'd demand a minimum amount of 1st team game time.

Comment

Yeah see what you mean, but by the Bristol boss mentioning it i presumed it didnt just mean other prem clubs or it wouldnt even be worth bringing up

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              by the Bristol boss mentioning it i presumed it didnt just mean other prem clubs
                              Oh, I didn't realise that. That makes it more intriguing then. Perhaps it's clubs they've had bad business experiences with...

Comment

Working...
                              X