Darnell Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Encouraging thing is he appears to have the attributes. With the right coaching perhaps he will make it as a first team player in the not too distant future.
    Yeah hopefully, we do need a natural right back. I'd loan him out for half a season in League 1, then if he impresses, maybe to a lower Championship club and see how he does.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i thought furlong was man of the match by a country mile

i thought furlong was man of the match last night but i would loan him out for a season to give him the experience he needs then i think we may have a sensational player but he needs a loan to really give him the experience
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

a loan to swindon would be good

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/11...swindon-loan/?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          i thought furlong was man of the match last night but i would loan him out for a season to give him the experience he needs then i think we may have a sensational player but he needs a loan to really give him the experience
          He had the loan at Cambridge last season where he done very well, I think he needs to be part of our squad gaining experience and a few games with us. If say by Christmas he hasn't fulfilled any potential then let him go out on loan, only my opinion Ted
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            I never believe anything written on that HITC site. If true though I think this would be a good move for all parties. If Furlong was to get a regular start between now and Christmas he may come back ready to slot straight into the first team!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I never believe anything written on that HITC site. If true though I think this would be a good move for all parties. If Furlong was to get a regular start between now and Christmas he may come back ready to slot straight into the first team!
              Not just the HITC site

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-defender-deal

Comment

Makes sence at right back will be filled by either Perch or Ned so game time will be limited

Loan with clause to call back suits all parties and Swindon have decent record of developing kids

Comment

gone...

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC 2m2 minutes ago

✍ Good luck, @DarnellFurlong! The #QPR defender has joined @Official_STFC on a season-long loan.
                  1 retweet 4 likes

https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/764054015285932032

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    gone...

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC 2m2 minutes ago

✍ Good luck, @DarnellFurlong! The #QPR defender has joined @Official_STFC on a season-long loan.
                    1 retweet 4 likes

https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/764054015285932032
                    Whole season? That's interesting!

I'm guessing there is a recall clause if we have any injuries.

Comment

Makes sense as he needs to play every game.at this age, he is the future for us at rb just ned is better right now.

Comment

good move for all involved.

we seem to have built a bit of a relationship up with Swindon in the last couple of years.

Comment

Our junior club Swindon . Glad his there.

Comment

Glad he will get game time. Can only benefit him well in the long run.

Comment

Exciting young prospect... but as people said he needs game time.

I also feel this is the first time in many years I have felt QPR are really pushing young players through and the very worse case we can sell these players to lower league clubs and make a tidy profit.

Comment

Thought i saw darnell scored for swindon today! thought someone might of posted that if he did!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X