• Tunnel Cam - QPR v Norwich

Tunnel Cam - QPR v Leeds

Very good watch

Comment

Love it. Dont wave to the Leeds end to Yani Ha Ha

Comment

Not much fuss made of Greeno......

Comment

I really like BFG. Seems a great chap on and off the field. Shades of Faurlin where he encourages everyone to celebrate together after a goal.

Comment

Interesting at the end about gladwins ankle. Still very silly of him to nearly get sent off. If you are injured and can't perform 100% then come off.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Love these tunnel cams
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Media team do a great job - Really are blessed with one of the best IMO.

Comment

Like these tunnelcams. Polt comes across as a top bloke, Gladwin defo got a knock and looks like we have a good togetherness around the squad. Nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Not much fuss made of Greeno......
                    Not even a thank you for the first goal :-)

Comment

I've managed to embrace my new country over the past 10+ years and things I once missed I have learnt to replace, but that match day feeling at LR is irreplaceable. Thanks for posting Stan
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Brilliant watch.

I see Caulker hauled in for a drugs test. After that performance, I suspect they only found Kryptonite

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          I see Caulker hauled in for a drugs test. After that performance, I suspect they only found Kryptonite
                          Thought that was weird myself.

Was disappointed they didn't show the Leeds chap who packed a wobbly going down in the first 20mins

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            I really like BFG. Seems a great chap on and off the field. Shades of Faurlin where he encourages everyone to celebrate together after a goal.
                            Looks like a lovely chap. Was the only player when he arrived to shake every backroom staff's hand.

Comment

The tunnel wall should have your picture if you sent one in. They say all of em was used except the blury ones

Comment

Working...
                              X