Dundee forward Greg Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dundee forward Greg Stewart

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...greg-stewart/?

We have competition from Oxford United

He has a great left foot but not up to this level IMO. Reminds me a bit of Gladwin in playing style actually.

Comment

Anyone who can score a goal in a blizzard has got to have something about them!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        He has a great left foot but not up to this level IMO. Reminds me a bit of Gladwin in playing style actually.
        Much better than gladwin for sure. More pace and can actually shoot. His work rate is actually phenomenal alot of running. So polar opposite of gladwin. Gladwin has technique for this level for sure but isn't built to be a top footballer his body and body language all wrong and his fitness never improves even after a gruelling pre season something wrong there to be honest

Comment

Very good left foot

Comment

I'm not sure it's in his best interest to leave. Oxford is a poor standard, QPR may be a hard challenge and Dundee are a steady club to keep improving. Just what I think anyway

Comment

Top player, was part time only a few years ago so will give 100% all the time, would be worth 1 million+ if he hadn't rejected a contract with only a year left. Interestingly for me, both Aberdeen and QPR are in for him but obviously QPR would be able to pay him double the amount Aberdeen would.

Comment

Brum and Leeds want him too .

http://sportwitness.co.uk/qpr-join-r...igure-target/?

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                  Top player, was part time only a few years ago so will give 100% all the time, would be worth 1 million+ if he hadn't rejected a contract with only a year left. Interestingly for me, both Aberdeen and QPR are in for him but obviously QPR would be able to pay him double the amount Aberdeen would.
                  Could he make the step up to the Championship? Always abit wary of signing players from Scotland

Comment

Let's be brutally honest the Scots league is absolute dross and almost non league standard most of it. This guy might turn out to be top class, but let's not make him out to be something he certainly is not (yet).

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Let's be brutally honest the Scots league is absolute dross and almost non league standard most of it. This guy might turn out to be top class, but let's not make him out to be something he certainly is not (yet).
                      Did we say that when Sir Les came from Hayes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Could he make the step up to the Championship? Always abit wary of signing players from Scotland
                        The 'step up' is not as great as the step up between league one and championship. Stewart is of a similar standard to Jonny Russell, and he's been a success at Derby, so would be a steal at 500k

Comment

One foot only, no disguise.

Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Aye because scott Sinclair, moussa Dembele and Joey Barton would go to the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                              Aye because scott Sinclair, moussa Dembele and Joey Barton would go to the conference.
                              I was surprised Dembele went up there. Great signing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X