Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you that live abroad come to QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    A few years ago this thread would have been full of insults about overseas fans not being proper supporters so its nice to see a decent chat on the subject at last and very interesting as well
    That's because we banned all the trouble makers!

Comment

I have not yet seen us live, but I hope I one day will do the trip. Having been a supporter since since 77, I think it´s about time.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I have not yet seen us live, but I hope I one day will do the trip. Having been a supporter since since 77, I think it´s about time.
        40 years next year Shania - so I'd say so!

Comment

By abroad, you don't mean North London, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Blimey Shania, you are quite prolific on here, that is a long wait to see us.
            You might well have missed the best years

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Were there any best years?

Any reason why you have not come to see QPR Shania as flights are dirt cheap these days with Norwegian Air?

Comment

London is a big city, I think that is the main reason why I haven´t dared... Anyway, like others have suggested after 40 years of waiting It have soon to happen. These days I´m struggling badly with my hips, but that is something I have to get used to...
                Last edited by Shania; 09-08-2016, 11:36 AM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  If I want to see us playing at Loftus Road, I think I have to hurry up.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I think it would be a good idea to let any far away Rangers of this forum to get a use of the season tickets when they are over if they request them. Wont hurt to not do the draw every now and again.

Comment

Living on the costa for the past 14 years. Not actually booked to specifically go to QPR but if they are playing when I come then its a no miss home or local away.

Comment

I used to make 4 or 5 games a season when I was in Dubai. Now I'm in South Africa it's a bit trickier but I made 4 games last season I think. This year it may only be a couple!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I think it would be a good idea to let any far away Rangers of this forum to get a use of the season tickets when they are over if they request them. Wont hurt to not do the draw every now and again.
                          thinking if Shania or any overseas fan is coming over I'm sure Myu could make sure they win the free ticket draw
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Try to come each season. Had to cancel trip last season due to heart issues (had bypass in January) but coming over for 10 days in November and will take in Norwich game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              That is a good shout Kev. I doubt anyone on here would object to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                By abroad, you don't mean North London, right??
                                Or South London mate

Comment

Working...
                                X