Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you that live abroad come to QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you that live abroad come to QPR?

Something I'd like to know that's all?

I have a mate that lives in New York and he comes home for a month around now every year and takes in as many games as he can. He also saves a weeks holiday back for playoff time in May just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I have a mate that lives in New York and he comes home for a month around now every year and takes in as many games as he can. He also saves a weeks holiday back for playoff time in May just in case.
      Nice one, thanks for the info.

Comment

I have not yet made the trip across the pond, but will be doing so with my wife for our honeymoon going to different cities within Europe. Unfortunately, it will be in the off season, but I still plan on checking out the grounds during our stop in London.

Comment

I wanted a rough idea, thanks Cincy.

Comment

I've also got mate who lives in New York and comes to several games a season NYC Paul - not the same friend as yours CCJ, I assuming! I also have a mate who lives in Boston (he posts on here occasionally) who usually makes a few games a season.

Comment

Gator made the play off finals with Doug (can't remember his username).
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I've also got mate who lives in New York and comes to several games a season NYC Paul - not the same friend as yours CCJ, I assuming! I also have a mate who lives in Boston (he posts on here occasionally) who usually makes a few games a season.
                Hi mate. I suspect it is the same bloke as he is also Paul. Really nice bloke. Works at Madison Square Garden.

Comment

I live in Columbus Ohio get back for 2-3 games a year - hope to be at Newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Hi mate. I suspect it is the same bloke as he is also Paul. Really nice bloke. Works at Madison Square Garden.
                    Ha, indeed it is, he drives the Zamboni ice levelling machine. I've known Paul a long time now, last saw him at Huddersfield away last season, lovely bloke. He told me he's going to Barnsley away next week, so I'm going to see if I can make that.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
                      I live in Columbus Ohio get back for 2-3 games a year - hope to be at Newcastle
                      Crew fan?
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I wasnt............................. but I am now as my son just got signed by their U13 Acadamy

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal View Post
                          I wasnt............................. but I am now as my son just got signed by their U13 Acadamy
                          Congrats, you must be proud. Do enjoy TFC vs Crew games.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

you should, you always win them ...........and yes very proud, they have a very professional set up, many of the academy coaches are Spanish, sounds like they have a plan !!

Comment

I like the passion that Crew brings on occasion, reminds me a bit like Portland and that psycho chainsaw
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X