• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've confused me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      You've confused me!!!
      It's not difficult. You're a bit simple.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pretty fed up with today's performance. Even more fed up reading this headline in the Evening Standard.....

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink blames squad tiredness as Rangers slump to defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Pretty fed up with today's performance. Even more fed up reading this headline in the Evening Standard.....

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink blames squad tiredness as Rangers slump to defeat
          Read the interview before believing the farking standard. While he did mention fatigue, he didn't blame the whole performance on it. We were just simply not good enough or even at the races today, and he knows it.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I do wish people on here don't overreact after every game. I personally found this thread a bit cringey as it was only after 2 games. I'm generally a positive person and the negativity on this board used to wind me up but now I find it funny but the same is true for people too positive after a couple of wins. I must admit I was milking it with my non QPR mates at the start of the week but I've always felt that this season we will be mid table but hoping for a push for the playoffs.

Today was shocking and one of the worst I have seen for a while whereas 2 weeks ago against Leeds we were quality and one of the best I've seen for a while. That's what we have to expect this season in my opinion as a mid table team. So please cut out the overreactions because as funny as it is, it does getting boring with the same people being happy so they can have a moan and be proven to be "right" (that what it feels like) and the opposite is true after a win with people gloating too much.

Sorry for rambling and possibly not making sense but I've had a few tonight waiting for the McGregor fight knowing I have to get up at 6-7 in the morning with my baby so I thought I'll put my 2 pence in now rather than when I'm a miserable see you next Tuesday tomorrow.

Comment

Agree mate unfortunately Plough boy is like the kiss of death. Poor effort to get so carried away.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                We were just simply not good enough or even at the races today, and he knows it.
                Absolutely bang on. Every department had an off day - luckily we werent playing one of the top teams as it would've been a hammering.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                  I do wish people on here don't overreact after every game. I personally found this thread a bit cringey as it was only after 2 games. I'm generally a positive person and the negativity on this board used to wind me up but now I find it funny but the same is true for people too positive after a couple of wins. I must admit I was milking it with my non QPR mates at the start of the week but I've always felt that this season we will be mid table but hoping for a push for the playoffs.

Today was shocking and one of the worst I have seen for a while whereas 2 weeks ago against Leeds we were quality and one of the best I've seen for a while. That's what we have to expect this season in my opinion as a mid table team. So please cut out the overreactions because as funny as it is, it does getting boring with the same people being happy so they can have a moan and be proven to be "right" (that what it feels like) and the opposite is true after a win with people gloating too much.

Sorry for rambling and possibly not making sense but I've had a few tonight waiting for the McGregor fight knowing I have to get up at 6-7 in the morning with my baby so I thought I'll put my 2 pence in now rather than when I'm a miserable see you next Tuesday tomorrow.
                  Hello mate, just seen this so thought I'd reply.
                  This was posted the day after the Leeds game, I've only really started posting again for the last couple of weeks after a prolonged absence. The thread is not about the Leeds performance more the work the three named gents have done in the rebuild of our club. We were rotten to the core and they've done lots of work to repair that and our reputation. The performance against a poor Leeds was merely the cherry on the top. I believe we are no more than a top half team and one of 14-15 who are in with a shout of a play off place.
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Agree mate unfortunately Plough boy is like the kiss of death. Poor effort to get so carried away.
                    Love you Greg, such a melt xx
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                      The thread is not about the Leeds performance more the work the three named gents have done in the rebuild of our club. We were rotten to the core and they've done lots of work to repair that and our reputation.
                      I agree with you there Merry, but unfortunately there's a few on here who still cannot or will not acknowledge this (for whatever reason), even with so much evidence pointing to the contrary.

Comment

Working...
                      X