No announcement yet.

MOTM Game 1: QPR v Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was surprised Sky gave it to Chery. For me it could have been any one of Onuoha, Henry, Luongo or Polter. Thought Hall was excellent too.

Comment

Polter for me. Last year's scapegoat for many - and some of the stuff I read about him on here was shocking - has proved his doubters so wrong. Yesterday he was magnificent in the lone striker role. Worked his socks off, hit the upright and scored a sublime goal at the death, what more can you ask from your striker? Brilliant. I really love this lad and his attitude.
      Last edited by Hubble; 09-08-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Henry was outstanding, but for me Luongo just about pips him to MOTM. Immense, superb performance from him, hope he keeps it up.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Henry was outstanding, but for me Luongo just about pips him to MOTM. Immense, superb performance from him, hope he keeps it up.
          Henry's performance made it easier for Luongo to shine and that's what should be happening. You need the work horse to do his job for the race horse to do his.

They worked well together and it all bodes well
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Henry's performance made it easier for Luongo to shine and that's what should be happening. You need the work horse to do his job for the race horse to do his.

They worked well together and it all bodes well
            Definitely liking the look of this new partnership early doors mate.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Didnt get one single vote but our right back whos not a right back was are only player to make the championship team of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Didnt get one single vote but our right back whos not a right back was are only player to make the championship team of the week.
                I did say prior that he would be highly rated for getting a goal and an assist from right back.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Luongo was outstanding.

Have to say that Polter chasing down that last ball to get the goal...THAT was quality and well deserved.

Comment

For those into it, Nedum Onuoha has become the first QPR player to get an in form card in Fifa this year.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree with the popular vote of Luongo but I think Polter, Bidwell, Chery, Shodipo & Onouha all could easily have won it too, also think Karl Henry had a really good game. In fact, let's be honest Gladwin was the only poor performance and Smithies literally had nothing to do all game!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Agree with the popular vote of Luongo but I think Polter, Bidwell, Chery, Shodipo & Onouha all could easily have won it too, also think Karl Henry had a really good game. In fact, let's be honest Gladwin was the only poor performance and Smithies literally had nothing to do all game!
                        Thank god Gladwin did as well, would of been uproar if the boo boys had nobody to boo and scream obscenities at someone from our side first game of the season.

Comment

luongo for me
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                          X