Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fella

Comment

Think a season in the Championship is exactly what he needs, loving the look of him so far!
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

He made team of the week this week. Well done son.

Comment

Have absolutely slated him in the past but fair play to him that he's seemingly got his nut down and is focusing on his game again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Have absolutely slated him in the past but fair play to him that he's seemingly got his nut down and is focusing on his game again.
            he always was a good defender. He was being tipped as a possible England player for the 2014 World Cup squad.
            He lost his way last season due to Redkrapp's lack of interest in doing his job properly at QPR.

As Jenas says here, Centre Halves need time to gel as a unit and Redkrapp changed them almost every game as well as switching formations after 2 games.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37079465

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Soton fans were giving him pelters last season. Whatever him and Polter done in the summer break, it certainly has worked
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Have we held on to Caulker?

Hope so. Maybe that 'groin problem' really was a groin problem...

Comment

If the media have gone home I would say yes as with Cole going no way Caulker could leave without replacement

Comment

Caulker and Sandro staying is probably not the greatest for the wage bill but if both are fit and can start, would be very good.

Comment

Those two might be the only players left on high wages. Compare this to what it was like when we had all those players earning 40K, 50k and 80k a week. Green, Barton, Krancjar, Traore, Diakite, Zamora, SWP, Hoilett, Fer, Phillips, Austin.......although I wonder the likes of Phillips, Austin and Fer were not on the same money as the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        Those two might be the only players left on high wages.
                        Ned too?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Ned too?
                          |I would imagine Ned was on aboyt 20-25k.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            It's still way more than what we should be paying right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              I believe it's more 60-70 a week sadly

Comment

Worth every penny

Comment

Working...
                                X