No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said for a long time he's a decent player and a stint in the championship will do him no harm.

Seems to have his head in the right place and agree with the comment that him and hall are the best partnership in the league. I wouldn't sell him as I think with our defence being as solid as it is and the players we have that we have a hell of a chance of going up.

Comment

Genuinely not heard anything and just putting 2 and 2 together!

I can see Swansea going in for caulker as a replacement for Williams. He did well on loan there

If Caulker has another good couple of games, I reckon he'll be off and we'll get a decent fee

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Genuinely not heard anything and just putting 2 and 2 together!

I can see Swansea going in for caulker as a replacement for Williams. He did well on loan there

If Caulker has another good couple of games, I reckon he'll be off and we'll get a decent fee
        Nothing less than 8 million
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Although if he was to go, would want it done sooner rather than later. As you say a min of £8 mil and he's on good wages so we could get 2 or probably 3 in

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Although if he was to go, would want it done sooner rather than later. As you say a min of £8 mil and he's on good wages so we could get 2 or probably 3 in
            The beauty is that we have a great selection of Centre backs here plus we can easily do a direct swap out with this Wycombe kid who we seem to want on the cheap.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What a turn around. Well done Caulker, well done. We really cant afford to lose him again now.

Comment

Him and Sandro both have to go to clear the books, whether we like it or not, unfortunately.

Comment

JFH pre season said he would be allowed to keep one and that would be Caulker... Saying that I'm sure Swansea will come a sniffing now Willian's has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Him and Sandro both have to go to clear the books, whether we like it or not, unfortunately.
                    No chance. Books are well clear. Sandra yeah

Comment

He's going nowhere unless he wants to move. He's said he wants to stay.

Comment

I love a custard pie in the face when Player comes good. You have set the standard now Caulker now need to maintain it

Comment

I´m so pleased for him. Played a blinder, alledgedly.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I've had a lot of faith in the kid and still felt he did better in the prem than people gave him credit for, but now he's really looking very very comfortable. This season could be his perfect step up to the next level with a manager who will protect him and push him.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nasser do me a favour pal and change the players in your sig.. Despite green's help in the Leeds match I hate looking at his mug.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                Nasser do me a favour pal and change the players in your sig.. Despite green's help in the Leeds match I hate looking at his mug.
                                As I said, I'll change them when I get the confirmation of the new card designs for this season, should be this week hopefully. will take them out fully instead for now mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X