Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
    I believe it's more 60-70 a week sadly
    no chance Ned was ever even near that mark. on about 20/25k these days Id say.

Comment

Caulker staying is class!!! Defensively we are solid now imo!

Just whether Polter, Syla and washington can score enough goals. Still hoping we might get Morrsion in if Lazio cancel his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        |I would imagine Ned was on aboyt 20-25k.
        still way too much for a bang average defender being played out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          still way too much for a bang average defender being played out of position.
          And scorer of goals this season

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            no chance Ned was ever even near that mark. on about 20/25k these days Id say.
            Think your'e forgetting he was signed in the days of Phil Beards lunacy

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              Those two might be the only players left on high wages. Compare this to what it was like when we had all those players earning 40K, 50k and 80k a week. Green, Barton, Krancjar, Traore, Diakite, Zamora, SWP, Hoilett, Fer, Phillips, Austin.......although I wonder the likes of Phillips, Austin and Fer were not on the same money as the others.
              Phillips and Austin not in the same ballpark as the others you've listed. Even Niko, as he was on loan and we were probably paying a % of his wage.
              Add Nedum to your list. Signed by Hughes from City so no way he came cheap. Understand there was a contract renewal last summer, but there was prem interest in him at the time so cant imagine he took as big a wage cut as some seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Phillips and Austin not in the same ballpark as the others you've listed. Even Niko, as he was on loan and we were probably paying a % of his wage.
                Add Nedum to your list. Signed by Hughes from City so no way he came cheap. Understand there was a contract renewal last summer, but there was prem interest in him at the time so cant imagine he took as big a wage cut as some seem to think.
                I don't think Sandro or Caulker were ever near our top earners either think they'd be in about the same as Austin Get Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  I don't think Sandro or Caulker were ever near our top earners either think they'd be in about the same as Austin Get Phillips
                  Phillips and Austin were signed from championship clubs at the start of the 13/14 season. 15-20k a week at the most. The others you mentioned would've been on quite a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Think your'e forgetting he was signed in the days of Phil Beards lunacy
                    Sure, but he signed a new contract since the initial one. Id guess his 1st contract was worth 35k or so....nowhere near 60/70.

Comment

Phillips and Austin were signed from championship clubs at the start of the 13/14 season. 15-20k a week at the most. The others you mentioned would've been on quite a bit more.
                      Yeah Sandro Fer and Caulker would be somewhere between them and what Hughes signings got

Comment

Caulker: Environment at QPR has had big impact on me

Very encouraging interview with him here: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...-3286368.aspx?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Very encouraging interview with him here: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...-3286368.aspx?
                          I like the sound of that!
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What's the latest on Big Ste's injury?

Comment

What's the latest on Big Ste's injury?
                              Bench yesterday so assume he'll start again on tuesday.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X