No announcement yet.

Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quicker he goes the better ! And free's up a place and some wages , ask yourself is he undivided between us and Swansea because he realises he's not premier league level

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
      Do you think this little mercenary will sign for that amount?? I seriously doubt it. He would get more elsewhere, I hope he does go elsewhere. The previous 3 1/2 years cannot be forgiven with a handful of decent performances.
      spot on mate!

Comment

I wonder what he's decided - should know soon surely ?

Comment

thought it would be announced the same time as Henry.

Seeing as we are back at training in the next few days, must be soon.

Comment

Hoilett latest...

Comment

I hope they have already, I actually really lile Hoilett and wanted him to stay but i dont want us to be at the mercy of one player. He was offered a contract he is clearly waiting for a better offer , therefore I dont want him as his heart isnt here and is just earninh a wage.

Comment

Sounds like he is waiting to see if he gets a better offer. Don't think we have heard of any teams wanting to sign him.

Comment

Sounds like we cant take a hint!

Comment

Dont know why we are going out of our way to accommodate such a bang average player and thats being nice. His assists record last year was shocking as it has been every single year.

Id take a will buckley or craig noone over this overpaid idiot every day of the week. We need wingers who can actually have a impact on the game and can put decent balls into the box. Phillips was capable of this but so bloody hit and miss that hampered us aswell last year.

Glad both are going or gone and hope we reinvest wisely in both positions as if we get these particular acquisitions right, backed up by our defence and goalkeeper then we could really go close to getting a play off place next season.

Comment

I'm pretty torn on Hoilett.

He's always frustrated me as a player, gives it away too cheaply, far too frequently, and at times his end product really lets him down. But then again, I don't think we utilise him correctly. We play him way too deep, I don't think beating a man from the midfield is what he's best at. I'd play him right up top off a big man (like Polter) where his pace will cause problems or wide in a 3 man attack where he can cut inside and run at the last defender.

Personally I think there is a enough to work on that he could be a very useful player.

Attitude is also in question though, the guy only seems to perform when his contract is about to run out. He is also clearly keeping us on the back-burner right now, in case he doesn't get a better offer, which doesn't sit well with me!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 05-08-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

As @PeterJeffery7 said on twitter - Ridiculous the Hoilett talks were anything more than a 2 minute "Here's a contract....no?....OK laters"

Comment

Should just tell him to ####ing do one now. If he signs for us after all it's because no one else wanted him and we are basically his last resort. Mug

Comment

Junior Hoilett and new QPR deal - the clock is ticking, says boss

See more at
                            http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-deal-11564278

Comment

I agree with everyone here,get rid,hasnt pulled up any trees for me at all,why we`re bigging up his ego i just dont know why,if you look at stats hes been pants,look for someone new and fresh,hoilett has no end product and is so easy to play against for the opposition,all he ever does is tries to cut inside how many times
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If he goes whatever, but if he stays it will not be a bad thing. He does occasionally do something good or score, and we haven't got anyone better at the moment. Sounds mad but it's true,, we really haven't,

Comment

Working...
                                X