No announcement yet.

Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His feet are far too small, they look like pig's trotters when he "runs". He should pee off home and play for Saskatoon Stormers or some other Canuck mob. We have to cut off ties with all the over paid graspers who've underperformed over past 2/3 years if we're gonna move forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      His feet are far too small, they look like pig's trotters when he "runs". He should pee off home and play for Saskatoon Stormers or some other Canuck mob. We have to cut off ties with all the over paid graspers who've underperformed over past 2/3 years if we're gonna move forwards.
      We do, but if he chooses to stop being an over paid player who under performs, surely we should keep him to show that times have changed.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

There is not a chance he stays for 10k a week. He might have been pony for us but there will be clubs all over the world who will pay him 20k/30k minimum

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Title should really say "Hoilett offered less wages, hoping for more elsewhere".

100% this. He's basically saying we are his back up option if nothing better pops up. I hope we are looking at other players to bring in and not waiting on him.

Would love it if we bring someone else in and tell him to jog on. Useless player and barely championship quality let alone premiership. Should f off to MLS.

Comment

Title should really say "Hoilett offered less wages, hoping for more elsewhere".
            ...or "getwestlondon.co.uk spuriously try to fill yet more webspace"

Comment

he wasn't making any noises about wanting to play prem football the first time we got relegated with him. Seemed quite happy on his wages playing championship football then.

Done nothing in 4 years to suggests he will succeed at prem level regularly. Anyone taking a fly on him is judging on his form for Blackburn for half a season 5 years ago.

Kind of get it that the bloke is going to be doing the same job for the same team but earning a quarter of the amount, im sure we would all look around if that was the case, but football is a different world and he should look at it differently. JFH got the best out of him, so think he should stay and work his way back up with us.

Comment

I can understand players wanting to play at the highest level but he had his chance, although one of our better players in the PL he never really set the world on fire. If he is undecided he should move on, I would hate it if he reluctantly stayed with us because he wasn't snapped up by another team and lost total interest in playing 100% for us.

I would like to see him either commit to us or **** off
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  although one of our better players in the PL
                  Which season in the Premier League was that? The season he got 2 goals and 1 assist in 26 appearances or the season he got no goals or assists in 22 appearances ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Saskatoon Stormers? That could be a great name for a franchise in the new Canadian Premier League! There have been rumours of Junior possibly making a return home to Toronto FC but things have been quiet as of late!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Which season in the Premier League was that? The season he got 2 goals and 1 assist in 26 appearances or the season he got no goals or assists in 22 appearances ?
                      Christ those stats are ugly. So great value for his £2m+ pa salary. Get rid.

Comment

Good question , must be getting confused with Matt Phillips
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                          You are right, that will be the spin. But if he does sign a new contract with us, I don't think that we could get a better player with no signing on fee, on 10 grand a week
                          He wouldn't play for £42k a week and you're suggesting we couldn't get a better player on £10k a week???

Comment

When a player signs a new contract signing on fees and agent fees are involved.

Comment

He's shyte

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                                Good question , must be getting confused with Matt Phillips
                                I have a feeling you might be right !

Comment

Working...
                                X