Hoilett latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    The manager rates him and thinks he can get something out of him that Ramsey, Hughes & Redknapp couldn't. On a free transfer and on Championship wages, I really don't see the problem myself!
    Normally would agree with you, but having watched Hoilett for the last few years and the fact it's clear he doesn't want to play for us, just can't see how we can possibly gain from this.
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
      Normally would agree with you, but having watched Hoilett for the last few years and the fact it's clear he doesn't want to play for us, just can't see how we can possibly gain from this.
      Fair shout, if a player really doesn't want to be here then we shouldn't be forcing the issue. God knows we've suffered enough over the years from players that only came for the money. All of that said though, I thought Hoilett looked like he was enjoying hIs football under JFH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        Spot on.

Wrong sort. Let him rot. Big time Charlie who thinks he should be at a better, bigger club. Well off you pop.

Comment

Working...
        X