Doughty to Swindon on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doughty to Swindon on loan

Off to swindon on a season long loan deal.

Why can't we just sell him, if he's off on loan again! Don't get it...

Comment

Is that confirmed by the club Norths? We must have a cm or cam lined up as that only leaves us with 4 cm's and a cam to fill the 3 positions. (assuming tozser and sandro are still out of the picture) Unless Gladwin is being lined up as a central player and a winger (ngbakoto?) is due in

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Why can't we just sell him, if he's off on loan again! Don't get it...
        Perhaps its down to the club not shifting Sandro or Toszer, meaning they will have to be used ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Is that confirmed by the club Norths? We must have a cm or cam lined up as that only leaves us with 4 cm's and a cam to fill the 3 positions. (assuming tozser and sandro are still out of the picture) Unless Gladwin is being lined up as a central player and a winger (ngbakoto?) is due in
          Not official yet. Probably confirmed later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Not official yet. Probably confirmed later today.
            cheers

Comment

Ultimately, its a shame, but clearly not good enough or better than what we already have.

Toszer is long gone IMO, he wont be playing for QPR again any time soon, but Sandro is different. He may get on our bench if he ends up staying.

Dont get me wrong though, Toszer and Sandro shouldnt play for the club again, but hey its not my decision.

Comment

Bloody hell just get shot. He's not a kid anymore and clearly not good enough. If he's not good enough now he never will be and that's the reality

Comment

Official now

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Official now
                    Then why the hell did we play him in friendlies and why let him be the free kick and corner taker in those games? Now all the set pieces he was doing were pointless and no one been practising
                    Don't make sense to me
                    Last edited by suttonranger; 05-08-2016, 11:45 AM.
                    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

He really done well towards the back end of last season on loan at Swindon. While I would like to see him stay and get used, if he carries the form on from his last loan spell and tears up a few trees in league 1 he could come back to us like a new signing. Don't think many out there would be willing to pay a worthwhile fee for him as it stands so don't think it's the worst bit of business keeping him fit playing and developing if he's not a massive part of jimmys plans.

Comment

Have to say, I'm inclined to agree - Can only imagine it's because the Polish fellow has been injured.

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                          Then why the hell did we play him in friendlies and why let him be the free kick and corner taker in those games? Now all the set pieces he was doing were pointless and no one been practising
                          Don't make sense to me
                          Same goes for JET. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Should be playing and getting fit players that are in our plans, bit of a joke really

Comment

Makes perfect sense for them to pre season with us why would they not. Manager can take closer look assess if there going to fit in and offer anything Jimmy has decided he won't and palmed him off

If we're being honest he's actually not very good and average at best I don't get what so many others see in him. Good engine give him that but slow across the pitch, not greater passer, does not have a trick and not really a tackler. Will make career for himself in lower leagues. Good luck to him

Comment

Gordon Bennett they are played in friendlies to let clubs that might be interested see what they can get don't be shocked to see Caulker go as well or maybe Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X