Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Pretty sure it was for Prem teams only.
    Nope. It was for category one academies. There's about 6 championship teams that have entered under 23 teams into it. I know Brighton have for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Nope. It was for category one academies. There's about 6 championship teams that have entered under 23 teams into it. I know Brighton have for sure
      Oh ok perhaps we will next year with a full season under our belt..how do they do it if there are an odd number of teams that enter?

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        Oh ok perhaps we will next year with a full season under our belt..how do they do it if there are an odd number of teams that enter?
        They ensure an even amount of teams enter or someone gets a bye i assume. We will need to achieve category status 1 for our academy to be able to enter a team (we are cat 2 i think)

Comment

Yeah like we're a top team ! Anyway it's FARKING disrespectful to lower leagues it's their chance to have a day out at Wembley and now the parasites want to take that away from them and give it to their kids unbelievable

Comment

Do you really like it, Eze Eze wicked...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Eze good Eze good, hes Eberichi Eze good.

Comment

easy eze !!! Not read whole thread but if signed and he scored the loft would sound like a big daddy wrestling match. Gotta set him up in a leotard and knee length boots
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

So he's a yout player ? Goal celebration should be pin him down for 10 second submission. Beats kicking corner flags
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    easy eze !!! Not read whole thread but if signed and he scored the loft would sound like a big daddy wrestling match. Gotta set him up in a leotard and knee length boots
                    Haha...brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Not sure why we didn't put an U-23 side into the JPT or whatever its called now.
                      theres even a international u23 cup

https://www.premierleague.com/news/58754

Comment

Working...
                      X