No announcement yet.

Byron Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankie & Bennys are spot on for burgers!... or go Sainsburys and try the caramelised onion burgers, beautiful!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Frankie and Benny's is #### poor, I can't believe you can even bring them up, just a fancy chain outlet producing god damn awful food. Sorry nick but you're being far too easily pleased on this matter
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Frankie and Benny's is #### poor, I can't believe you can even bring them up, just a fancy chain outlet producing god damn awful food. Sorry nick but you're being far too easily pleased on this matter
        Must be a working class thing then, hey WeAre .... may be a fancy food chain with all the usual bells and whistles (decor/booths/type of music they play etc) but as for the food, its damn good mate.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Jeems wash your mouth out!! Five Guys does a bloody excellent burger! Meat Liquor for me is the best I've had, Five Guys second. Wasn't a fan of Byron.

Speaking of Meat Liquor, try their cheese chilli fries. Hands down the best I've ever had.
          Mate the chilli cheese fries there are straight up one of the nicest things I've even, bl00dy love them!

As for Five Guys, had that a few months back for the first time and nearly went into cardiac arrest when the woman told me a burger and fries was £13.50 considering it's a glorified McDonalds in that it's simply served in a bag!

That said, it was a faaarrking good burger!!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X