Hertford & WeAre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hertford & WeAre

Or we could get the winner to sit next to their favourite mod, guess weare would love to sit next to me
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Or we could get the winner to sit next to their favourite mod, guess weare would love to sit next to me
    I'd make you 7th choice. Stanley or Hubble all day long, not that it matter as I am void from winning these tickets hence why I don't enter them
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I'd make you 7th choice. Stanley or Hubble all day long, not that it matter as I am void from winning these tickets hence why I don't enter them
      How come I don't know about you being void and I'm doing it?

By not entering, you'll never win.

Comment

Thought you loved me everyone gets a fair chance of winning each game. No favourites and no restrictions for WATRB posters. It's a great gesture from the owner of this site for all of the posters to get a chance of winning a pair of tickets.

Feel free to enter, if you were void we'd just remove you from the site.

Good luck
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Thought you loved me everyone gets a fair chance of winning each game. No favourites and no restrictions for WATRB posters. It's a great gesture from the owner of this site for all of the posters to get a chance of winning a pair of tickets but what I ask in return is that neither patronize me

Feel free to enter, if you were void we'd just remove you from the site.

Good luck
          Removing me from the site is totally different. We both know, you myu and I that the draw would be classed as a trial if I got pulled out. Not saying this is the case normally but my history on this site has decided why I've never won anything thus far, I am just making it less complicated by not entering but please don't patronize me
          Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 01-08-2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Seriously weare you are wrong, everyone gets an even chance. You don't tend to enter which is your choice and that's fair enough. It is often difficult to read c rap about this site when it works hard to give back to the posters.

Your choice though

Comment

Do you have a league table of mods weare? 7th seems very specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Do you have a league table of mods weare? 7th seems very specific.
                Don't worry Brian you come in at 3. You aren't attention seeking either

Comment

Attention seeking pot - kettle - one punch - Chimbonda - AMG - mastermind - played at high level - black

Comment

hertford v weare

Unfortunately this spat is deflecting from the aim of the thread

Comment

Your behaviour herts in hardly professional. If you get wound up this easily you should stand down from your role. They got rid of quaz which was a wise decision but you're the spit and image of him

Comment

So your behaviour is exemplary is it Gregory or is it Austin? The job of the mods is to keep order and most posters don't need any moderating. You however are in need of moderating all the time, or will we run off to another moderator and complain?

I actually don't get wound up by you, I feel a bit sorry for you most of the time, you obviously can't help it. I'm not sure what Quaz looks like so can't compare myself, are you putting yourself forward again as a mod?

Only 2 posters have ever had more reaction from me, you being one and James HA9 being the other. So I guess you and James are the spit and image of each other, be proud

Comment

Removing me from the site is totally different. We both know, you myu and I that the draw would be classed as a trial if I got pulled out. Not saying this is the case normally but my history on this site has decided why I've never won anything thus far, I am just making it less complicated by not entering but please don't patronize me
                          We don't give away prizes everyday and it's a fair system, some people have won more than once, just ask Norths.

Some of them won more than once.
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ou-to-Smarkets

If you don't enter, you'll never win. Just remember the computer selects the winners at present.

Maybe later I may start doing draws on video so everyone can see, I don't have the equipment right now.

Comment

Here's a transparent option. Count the replies. Then keep counting through the list from start to finish repeatedly, using the number of goals scored in the league on that day as the magic pick number.
                            Last edited by Olly; 02-08-2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X