X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Alberto

Another from the rumour mill.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/07...sevilla-talks/

This guy is an absolute golden talent. Something phenomenal could happen if we get this guy.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Now we'll see how much pulling power JFH has.
      Villa & Wolves among others interested.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        This guy is an absolute golden talent. Something phenomenal could happen if we get this guy.
        Oh calm down you plonker. I hope you got a good deal on your deportivo st last season. Why do fans act like they know everything about an unknown?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Oh calm down you plonker. I hope you got a good deal on your deportivo st last season. Why do fans act like they know everything about an unknown?
          Was there any need for that?

Comment

Cant see us getting him

Comment

Wages are surely going to be a problem...god knows what he's on now....would he even be able to pay the rent on only £1M pa?

Comment

I'm so out of touch, never heard of him.

Comment

More chance of Carlos.

Comment

Is this the Liverpool reject from old?

Comment

. Why do fans act like they know everything about an unknown?
                      Not unknown. Creative MF. Main problem according to LFC fans was that he lacked EPL pace. Not suited to high tempo game. More suited to S Europe possibly but lovely touch. Young.

I think the pace thing might be an issue for us. Loan rather than transfer material?

Comment

Get him on loan If possible
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Sorry, forgot I have to play the game at elite levels to know anything about it...
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

In more relevant discussion, 25 games last season and 4 off the bench, 6 goals and 7 assists in a team where the only other consistent player was Lucas Perez, the striker. Very creative player, he really likes to try and get the ball forward and last season it didn't work out all the time, hence having only 69% passing, which in his case isn't necessarily a bad thing as I said because he's trying to force the ball forward and more times than not, it won't work with the lack of energy around him. Hopefully, his creativity will work with the high pressing game we have going. My mates who are liverpool fans rate him extremely highly and he's been improving with each move away. One thing to note is that he himself isn't fast at all, which may be the only real limiting factor in his potential performances.
                            Last edited by nasser95; 01-08-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

If its not a loan with a view to signing him at the end if hes successful,& its just to give him some football i dont see the point in a loan move like this!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X