Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss talking sense

Wow not enough for Jimmy.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-qpr-11685736?

No manager should rest on their laurels and he's absolutely right. I enjoyed the pressing in that match thoroughly but they still took shots in the match and I don't think a manager is ever fully satisfied if the keeper is asked to do his job.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Great match comments of JFH!
      He clearly admits it was better compared to the previous games but still insists on further improvements! Pleased with that attitude!

Comment

absolutely right to issue reality check. No more triffic.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Comment

Check out his interview on Player too. Impressive and sensible comments there.

Comment

Got every confidence in him. Really hope we give him time. Still reckon he will go on to manage a top club. Lets hope he leaves us steady and settled in the prem first.

Comment

Said it before reminds me of Sousa getting the foundations in place ie strong defence unit patten of play .Yes might be dull at the beginning but once that the foundation are sorted the attacking will come

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                  Said it before reminds me of Sousa getting the foundations in place ie strong defence unit patten of play .Yes might be dull at the beginning but once that the foundation are sorted the attacking will come
                  You could see that yesterday... even with onuoha out of position at right back, the whole unit still looked confident that they could win the ball back and that confidence is so important. Polter will be our top scorer at the moment with this squad and no one will be disappointed by that because I reckon he'll hit 15 to 25 with the shodipo and anyone but gladwin playing right side. You can see his confidence is great and he's learning how to use his size outside the box which was something he didn't do last season
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Very encouraged, not just by the performance yesterday, but by Jimmy's comments there.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                      X