Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would love to know the profit/loss of squad since Les and co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to know the profit/loss of squad since Les and co.

Would love to know what the wage bill was when Fernandes decided to bring Les and co aboard and adopt this new way of thinking.

Top of my head off the wage bill with a fee.

Fer 4.75. And wages
    Green wages
    Phillips 5.5 and wages
    Austin was it 5?
    Hill wages
    Caitlin wages
    Troare wages
    Hoilett wages
    Yun
    Zamora wages
    rio
    Must be plenty more to.

Sterling we got 10 mil for

Sorry who's Caitlin?

Comment

Must of changed from Faurlin... My bad

Comment

Alex Mccarthy
        Was Les already in place when Mutch was sold?

Comment

Loan fees for Sandro, Caulker and Fer

Comment

Yeh I believe McCarthy and mutch to that list. As well as Isla and Vargas and zarate

Comment

Yeah but we got Jamie back

Comment

Incomings:

Zarate? (Loan)
                Smithies
                Ingram
                Perch
                Hall
                Angella (loan)
                Lynch
                Bidwell
                Konchesky (loan)
                Luongo
                Toszer
                Boryshuik
                Cousins
                Gladwin
                Mackie
                Chery
                El Khayati
                Polter
                JET
                Washington

Comment

Surely massively in profit on fees and wages?

Comment

Happen to have it on good authority that Lynch is on £12k per week.

Thoughts?

Comment

I suppose that sounds reasonable considering fees and wages that get touted about. You think we have a 15k wage cap or something?

Would of guessed

Fer, hoilett, tarrabt, green, Zamora. Wright Phillips. Mutch, dunne,Rio, Phillips Vargas, Isla etc would all of been on over £30,000 a week easily

Comment

On transfers alone, we're on profit of 1.89mil although it's probably a bit less than that actually since they don't have the values of Perch, Hall, Bidwell's transfers, could be a loss, but in terms of wages, we definitely are in profit, quite comfortably I'd believe.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nasser does that 1.89mil include the 10mil received from the sterling sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                            Nasser does that 1.89mil include the 10mil received from the sterling sale?
                            It does not. My knowledge on those 3 deals is as limited as everyone else's, but I'd assume hall for near enough 1-1.5 mil, Perch for 850k to 1 mil, Bidwell for 1.5 to 2 mil. Worst case, taking into account the 10mil from Sterling, we've made a 7.74 mil profit.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                              I suppose that sounds reasonable considering fees and wages that get touted about. You think we have a 15k wage cap or something?

Would of guessed

Fer, hoilett, tarrabt, green, Zamora. Wright Phillips. Mutch, dunne,Rio, Phillips Vargas, Isla etc would all of been on over £30,000 a week easily
                              Would like to think our cap is a bit higher tbh. Maybe 20-25k.

And yes, agree with the players you have listed, i dread to think, but imagine most of them are way over the 30k as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X