Remember that chill pill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that chill pill.

It's only a friendly..... Also against prem opposition..

Looking forward to going to the game. Been months since the last game.. Come on the rrrs

What if we get wacked?

Comment

Result not that important but do expect a lot more intensity and cohesion in our play...not too much to ask really.

Comment

If we get whacked then we get whacked.

Please just give a manager at least a full season for once!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

What even if we are bottom at Xmas?

Comment

Bottom at xmas is a little different. But we are showing no signs of being any worse than last season atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Hang on a min. First it was give him last season. Then it was give him a whole preseason. Now you want to give hin another whole season. No chance.

He has 12 games to impress max
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I've never ever ever heard of a manager being judged on pre season friendlies I must admit. New one to me. Only at Qpr.

I blame the club for streaming the games

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Hang on a min. First it was give him last season. Then it was give him a whole preseason. Now you want to give hin another whole season. No chance.

So he's got til mid october. Seems a bit harsh, would say at least til xmas. Problem is some have already made their minds up and it will have to take a lot for them to change that

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

I'm thinking one game. But probably six..... I have the chill pill ready. I shall watch the game, if it's on player, wearing a straight jacket. I'm hoping I don't need a padded cell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      So he's got til mid october. Seems a bit harsh, would say at least til xmas. Problem is some have already made their minds up and it will have to take a lot for them to change that
                      Two wins out of six, a couple of draws, and decent performances, and I'll be wholly on his side....

Comment

Who remembers Paulo Sousa when we came in he gave us the most dulliest football ever loads of 0-0 but insisted build from the back make yourself solid and the rest followers , we hounded him out and now he gonna on to manage in the champions league and Serie A , Jimmy doing exactly the same building a foundation just like Pearson done at Leicester we will regret sacking Jimmy as anybody with half a football brain can see what happening

Patience people we tried to build the house on sand before and it gone #### up less do it right this time and I guarantee the rest will follow

Rant over

Comment

His contract runs until november? Will be a good time to look at things then.
                          If we're playing 'drossball' but picking up results he'll have nothing to worry about.

Comment

At the time you could see Sousa was going to the top. All wish we stuck by him.

Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              His contract runs until november? Will be a good time to look at things then.
                              If we're playing 'drossball' but picking up results he'll have nothing to worry about.
                              Would be strange to have a managers contract run until 3 months into a season. I reckon the 12 month rolling contract gets reviewed and renewed each summer

Comment

Working...
                              X