Season Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    Was looking forwards to the season before the friendlies started,but after seeing jfh use the same clueless tactic as last year resulting in a pathetic style of play,my enthusiasm has gone. Going to be a long,boring season.

exactly the same for me,just hope things change come the start of the season,but cant believe hes stuck with this same 1 up top,itll be the finishing of him if he continues it!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      It was a beanie hat, not a flat cap, Hits...... Worn above a gormless look of utter bewilderment and confusion. You must be thinking of Jackie Charlton.

Ahhh fark. Off to primark i go. At least i have one full week of preseason left to practice.

Gormless expression and beanie hat on the shopping list.
      Hope i beat sir les to the till.
      #shoppingatprimark
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think we are only 2 or 3 good signings from having a very good signing.

We have one of the best defensive units in the league, cousins and cherry are very good players and polter looks like he's improving.

If we could bring in a Pritchard type of player and spent big on a goal scorer then I'd say we'd be in the mix to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          exactly the same for me,just hope things change come the start of the season,but cant believe hes stuck with this same 1 up top,itll be the finishing of him if he continues it!
          Didn't exactly prove the finishing of him yesterday did it? 4231 will be the main style this season complimented by an occasional 442. Both will work fantastically for us if we stick to the energy we showed yesterday. Can't believe there are people writing off a system that is used by almost every top team in the world.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Didn't exactly prove the finishing of him yesterday did it? 4231 will be the main style this season complimented by an occasional 442. Both will work fantastically for us if we stick to the energy we showed yesterday. Can't believe there are people writing off a system that is used by almost every top team in the world.

I did say i hope things change come start of the season in my first line nas! was very impressed with that yesterday and hope we keep that level up now,also like what ive read what jimmys said today about still wants more,these are the things we want to be seeing,not this making excuses up for poor performances week in week out like he was doing,when we was poor! fingers crossed we get a couple/few new players in then feeling alot more confident about this season
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I find the word drossball and every one latching on to it little bit cringey
              Same.here
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Same.here

Just makes me think of fusball or whatever it's called!
                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I find the word drossball and every one latching on to it little bit cringey
                  Spot on, Idiotic IMO

Comment

Three players QPR should get on loan.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-p...-league-match/

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Same.here
                      Ditto.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

always believe we can do it. If you dont have a bit of blind faith, we are probably the wrong club to be following!

Comment

meanwhile, away from this board, a self-appointed tipster writes... http://www.oddschecker.com/tips/foot...etting-preview

Comment

Can a mod please explain why dros sball is now a banned word on here.

Blood y joke!

Comment

So mods, whats the reason for banning the word dros sball.?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Am I the only one feeling disappointed that we literally have no chance of challenging for promotion again the year..

Obviously you will get the few on here that will say we always have a chance and we are building etc etc

But our team looks so average .

Sorry but another season of mid table average performances is likely.

The leaves me uninspired and not looking forward to the season.

Jimmy will be under severe pressure this year mark my words 15 games good bye.
                                Any slight change of heart at all cos of the clubs good start our General?

In 12 more games Jimmys gone.
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-08-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X