No announcement yet.

Wolves sign Böðvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Are The Rangers Boys forum in writing a player off before he's even signed shock!!!!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Some of the negativity is ####ing embarrassing. Geezers just played every game in the euros for a team that out performed our own country and some are writing him off before he's even signed. Classic

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Some of the negativity is ####ing embarrassing. Geezers just played every game in the euros for a team that out performed our own country and some are writing him off before he's even signed. Classic
        Only on this board, some believe we should have world class players only.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
          Hope your wrong but you have to ask yourself why a German 2nd division side are happy for him to leave !!! But at this point I suppose we should be thankful were signing anybody lol go get nakhi wells And Callum harriot and maybe loan Pritchard and we would have a good shout for the playoffs !
          Same reason as an English second division side let Austin come to us, I suppose. Just as they let us have Dave Thomas and Carlisle let us have Stan Bowles all those years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            If I remember rightly, didn't JFH want forwards that can rotate and play anywhere along the front line?

Fit's the bill if so - However I do see him as a central striker, in place of Polti.
            I feel he can form a decent relationship with washington aswell.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Id be happy if we signed him. Being Icelandic will have the proper work ethic and attitude we need and from those clips is clearly comfortable with either foot and a decent finisher. Also as for the knockers, blimey get a grip, we're hardly in a position to be demanding the best options and need to be prudent. This guy if he comes in will bust a gut, be on a real high after the Euro's and could inject that into the side. Also he's only 24, which means there's still plenty of time to get better also, and with JFH and Les giving their guidance, I would hope all our strikers will improve with their advice.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Same reason as an English second division side let Austin come to us, I suppose. Just as they let us have Dave Thomas and Carlisle let us have Stan Bowles all those years ago.
                Yeah good point . Hardly writing him off never even heard of him before the euros . Point I was trying to make is he hasn't been there long wondered why they were letting him leave ! Overreaction by some on here

Comment

I think most aren't being negative, they are just looking at his scoring record which is poor

Comment

Is he fast? Don't want him if he ain't fast

Comment

Winger situation was always difficult to resolve as we didn't know what was going to happen with Phillips and hoilet. But striker, I just don't understand. We should have had a number of targets in the melting pot and ready to action when we sold eg. Philips. This guy though seems like a last minute fix. Hopefully he'll be like Heidur but not convinced

Comment

Will be a waste of time
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                          Hmm big striker from the Bundesliga 2. who divides opinion, where have I seen this before???
                          At least he looks faster than Polter.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            At least he looks faster than Polter.
                            Why do people think Polter isn't fast? The guy runs bl oody quick in a straight line, it's his turn that isn't as fast.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Only on this board, some believe we should have world class players only.
                              Dunno who those people are, but with 0.25 bn blown and nothing to show for it you are a) entitled to question the club's business dealings and b) fairly certain that the current financial policy will preclude world class.

IMO the first priority had to be an AMF who could find that bit of space, had a little bit of creativity because it is in transition where we are so poor, so predictable. This bloke - Daddy - will need service out wide or up front and we're asking too much of TC to keep opening sides up on his tod. I hope the new arrival turns out to be world class, but championship class would be an improvement on our front players at this point in time. Still think we'll beat Leeds. You saw it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                Dunno who those people are, but with 0.25 bn blown and nothing to show for it you are a) entitled to question the club's business dealings and b) fairly certain that the current financial policy will preclude world class.

IMO the first priority had to be an AMF who could find that bit of space, had a little bit of creativity because it is in transition where we are so poor, so predictable. This bloke - Daddy - will need service out wide or up front and we're asking too much of TC to keep opening sides up on his tod. I hope the new arrival turns out to be world class, but championship class would be an improvement on our front players at this point in time. Still think we'll beat Leeds. You saw it here first.
                                We'll beat leeds and our amf will be Chery who will control that position as you want someone to so I don't get what you're saying. Transition will happen primarily on the wing and that's what needs strengthening. Not a midfield that has Chery, Luongo and Cousins...
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X