No announcement yet.

Wolves sign Böğvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your defenders are worth more than your strikers....... says it all.

#20goalsaseason
    #assistagainstengland
    #runslikeagoldenretreiver
    #cheapaschips
    #rightsort
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sounds very much like the report a week ago .

Comment

#BodOnHisArseSon

Comment

Don't know too much about him but I thought he looked quite good against England (I know that's not saying much).

If we get him and Pritchard in then il be well happy with our business this summer.

Haven't overspent, brought a few leaders into the squad, got rid of a few for some decent money.

Not expecting automatic promotion but like I said if those 2 come then can't see why we shouldn't be pushing for play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Don't know too much about him but I thought he looked quite good against England (I know that's not saying much).

If we get him and Pritchard in then il be well happy with our business this summer.

Haven't overspent, brought a few leaders into the squad, got rid of a few for some decent money.

Not expecting automatic promotion but like I said if those 2 come then can't see why we shouldn't be pushing for play offs.
            Agree with everything u say but we won't get Pritchard sadly . Still would of like to see us get a proven goalscorer but in today's market ur looking at over 10 million for one of those !

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              One thing is for sure, we seem to have a good workman like squad this season.

Plenty of heart and endeavor, which we all wanted more than anything else a few years ago.
              I certainly look forward to watch them on telly this saturday against Watford..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Plenty of heart and endeavor, which we all wanted more than anything else a few years ago.
                Although some of the players looked 'disinterested' against Burton. Let's hope JFH sorts that out!!

Comment

Hmm big striker from the Bundesliga 2. who divides opinion, where have I seen this before???
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Exactly. Whether that's still the case I don't know.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      QPR have offered Kaiserslautern around £1m for Jon Dadi Bodvarsson and hope to sign the Iceland forward before next weekend’s Championship opener against Leeds United....

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ove-wls-latest
                      Probably £150, sterling of course!
                      Oops didn't read the mill bit, is Les feeling alright?!

Comment

In Bod we trust
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          strike rate is abysmal and if played wide hardly creates much.
                          Another waste of space I'm afraid. Still no sign of positive neural activity at LR.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                            Agree with everything u say but we won't get Pritchard sadly . Still would of like to see us get a proven goalscorer but in today's market ur looking at over 10 million for one of those !
                            Pritchard ongoing...fingers crossed

An update on a story West London Sport broke earlier this week.

We revealed that QPR want Tottenham’s Alex Pritchard and Iceland striker Jon Dadi Bodvarsson.

While efforts to sign the much sought-after Pritchard, 23, on loan are ongoing, Rangers have now offered Kaiserslautern around £1m for Bodvarsson and hope to sign him before next weekend's Championshiip opener against Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              Another waste of space I'm afraid. Still no sign of positive neural activity at LR.
                              Hope your wrong but you have to ask yourself why a German 2nd division side are happy for him to leave !!! But at this point I suppose we should be thankful were signing anybody lol go get nakhi wells And Callum harriot and maybe loan Pritchard and we would have a good shout for the playoffs !

Comment

good to see the Negativity is in Full effect before a meaningful ball has been kicked!

gonna be a looooong season boys and girls!

Comment

Working...
                                X