Wolves sign Böðvarsson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves sign Böðvarsson

QPR have offered Kaiserslautern around £1m for Jon Dadi Bodvarsson and hope to sign the Iceland forward before next weekend’s Championship opener against Leeds United....

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ove-wls-latest

Bodvarsson latest.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ove-wls-latest

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Bodvarrsson is a tough one if he has been used as a winger his stats ain't bad if he has been used as a striker there awful ! Hope it's not a panic buy

Comment

I hope he will sign. Him from the start and Polter coming on against tired defenders..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Think he's as good as signed.

Big hint being, they've re-allocated number 15 - The very number Bodvarsson wears.

Comment

Very uninspiring if true,strike rate is abysmal and if played wide hardly creates much. Spose he can run about a lot chasing lost causes.

Comment

He is certainly not French or black but thought he was good in the euros. Would be well happy with this

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                Very uninspiring if true,strike rate is abysmal and if played wide hardly creates much. Spose he can run about a lot chasing lost causes.
                I have a feeling he mainly plays as a right winger. For that reason maybe that is why his goal stats are so shoddy.

Well that's what I am hoping, as wiki says rightwinger before forward
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sorry this was mentioned by furlong in another post, apologies
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If I remember rightly, didn't JFH want forwards that can rotate and play anywhere along the front line?

Fit's the bill if so - However I do see him as a central striker, in place of Polti.

Comment

Comment

Maybe a few unknown quantities like this one can make a strong nucleus of players who want to work hard for the club and it´s supporters. Just a thought.
                        Last edited by Shania; 29-07-2016, 03:22 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

One thing is for sure, we seem to have a good workman like squad this season.

Plenty of heart and endeavor, which we all wanted more than anything else a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            These goals did he score as a striker for Viking-Stavanger in Norway.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I have a feeling he mainly plays as a right winger. For that reason maybe that is why his goal stats are so shoddy.

Well that's what I am hoping, as wiki says rightwinger before forward
                              Yeah hope he is predominantly a rw but was still hoping for a more creative player for that position.

Comment

Working...
                              X