Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Squad Numbers

https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/758982956966785024

Maybe I'm looking into things too much but that Bodvarsson lad wears number 15 for Iceland?

Great post Brad. Im with you totally, the Iceman is a done deal i reckon.

Comment

Heider is coming back????

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Heider is coming back????
        Version II

Comment

That trialist from Stoke also wore number 15 against Burton, just as likely as the Bodvarsson fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Great post Brad. Im with you totally, the Iceman is a done deal i reckon.
            This Icelandic fella isn't black, tall & quick is he - Maybe JJB is in the know

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
              That trialist from Stoke also wore number 15 against Burton, just as likely as the Bodvarsson fella.
              Bodvarsson story made the Sun today mate, thats whats leaning me more towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                https://twitter.com/QPRFC/status/758982956966785024

Maybe I'm looking into things too much but that Bodvarsson lad wears number 15 for Iceland?
                Wears 15 for his club also ? Hope it's not just a coincidence lol

Comment

Yeah he wears 15 for his club (kaiserslautern) also. He played in a friendly against brentfrod last week so has been in london recently

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Yeah he wears 15 for his club (kaiserslautern) also. He played in a friendly against brentfrod last week so has been in london recently
                    Who did he play for in that friendly Hove? Kaiserslautern presumably?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      Who did he play for in that friendly Hove? Kaiserslautern presumably?
                      yeah kaiserslautern drew 1-1 with brentford

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        yeah kaiserslautern drew 1-1 with brentford
                        Not gonna fit in well here with that result, we don't draw many matches against londoners.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

''Boddy Boddy Bodyyyy..... Oi Oi Oiii''

Comment

Kaiserslautern playing today - be interesting to see if he's in the team !

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              Kaiserslautern playing today - be interesting to see if he's in the team !
                              He's not starting but can't seem to find out oif he's on the bench. Interestingly they are playing Metz and ngbatoko (the french winger we have been linked with all summer) is starting for them

Comment

Working...
                              X