Great - we should be able to score a few against them, then ! :D :D

Comment

apparently our fans are giving Forest fans the lowdown on him on twitter
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Good luck to the guy. We've had worse LB's in our history and I wouldn't put him in the mercenary bracket because he always gave his best within his limited abilities. Fans always need a boo-boy and unfortunately he was their target.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Good luck to the guy. We've had worse LB's in our history and I wouldn't put him in the mercenary bracket because he always gave his best within his limited abilities. Fans always need a boo-boy and unfortunately he was their target.
          I actually think he's got the ability Stan, just lacks application
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wembley hero

Comment

Noooooooo. Say it ain't so, Joe? Stanley????

Comment

frustrating player , an accident waiting to happen in his own box, then he'd do something brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Noooooooo. Say it ain't so, Joe? Stanley????
                  What can I say 77? He was a sweet guy off the pitch; maybe that clouded my judgement tbf

It's ok, I know you hated him with a vengeance and that's cool too bro!

Comment

Has the ability but the attitude of Adel. Shame as there is a decent player in their but the commitment and will to succeed sorely lacking

Comment

What can I say 77? He was a sweet guy off the pitch; maybe that clouded my judgement tbf

It's ok, I know you hated him with a vengeance and that's cool too bro!
                      Haha. Yeah. Boring if we all agreed on everything. But he was soooo bad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Haha. Yeah. Boring if we all agreed on everything. But he was soooo bad.....
                        As others have said, he has the talent but just not the commitment. Arsenal and Juventus obviously realised that too, having initially seen good potential. Terrible waste really.

Comment

I don't see the ability atal to be honest. First touch is woeful. I actually think he's up there with the worst I've seen.

Comment

Btw the way just seen he's got a 3 year deal that's f.arking mental. Must have some sort of super agent. Forest. Pants. Down

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Btw the way just seen he's got a 3 year deal that's f.arking mental. Must have some sort of super agent. Forest. Pants. Down
                              Insanity. Football is mad. Wrong uns thrive. Pants down alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X